Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ticket purchased 29th Sept, ticket not arrived yet.
Looks like i'll have to pick up a duplicate from wembley, heard there were big fuck off queues for collections at the monaco game.
Been thinking over about what to do if someone's in my seat with my lost ticket. i ain't no grass and my most likely option would get me into bovver with the law.

Both tickets will have your name on them. Point this out to a steward, show him some id, and no worries

Edit: ha ha I suppose that's grassing. There will be the odd empty seat, ask the fella to move into one of them. Anyway, if it's lost it's unlikely it's fallen into the hands of a Spurs fan.

Last edited:
victor-meldrew-meme-1443798651-custom-0.png

The ticket's arrived.

Do the trains stop there or will they miss that station out?
They do yeah. Another option which worked quite well for me at the NFL last night was taking the west exit from the stadium towards Wembley Central, then rather than heading towards Wembley Central, turning right and heading up Empire Way. Something like this:
QABZrNH.png

Might have to talk your way past some high vis jobsworths. There are offies on the way too for picking up train beers...

Gonna be manic, aint looking forward to getting back to Liverpool Street, Hopefully a victory will result in untold after match beers before the tube slog which wont seem so bad

Back
Top Bottom