Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I the only muppet that bought tickets in general sale for the BL game at home but didn't realise the CSKA game was on sale too? Bought them for my two brothers and old man for the BL game but seem to have missed the CSKA game by all accounts

Up in the Gods with my ticket allocation, be interesting to see if the same fans are next to me, luckily there was pockets of people who wanted to sing rather than read a book or their phone.
The Monaco game was special, except the score, but if we get this Wembley thing right the noise will be unbeatable COYS

I don't know if anyone remembers me going on about not receiving the Membership pack. Ended up getting it on my Birthday at the tail end of September.
Then 2 weeks later I got another one.
Does that mean I am twice the member as everyone else? :pochsmirk:

I don't know if anyone remembers me going on about not receiving the Membership pack. Ended up getting it on my Birthday at the tail end of September.

Well, you did always come across as a bigger dick than most on here.

:wanyama:

I certainly would describe you as twice the 'member' when compared to everyone else.

tumblr_n45uvtLgSW1ru5h8co1_500.gif

Fill your boots. 2 minutes ago.

I've got the multi game pack but that is incredibly irritating to see those prime blocks behind the goal suddenly become available late on. 'UEFA Confirmation' bullshit - it's the second group game, how could it differ from the first. Have they suddenly become aware of 1,300 people on their guestlist who now can't make it? - In those parts of the stadium?! Bollocks.

Last edited:
Gotta say our support has blown me away. Probably the best bit for me was when we went general sale, for only 24hrs I might add, all the scum came out of the woodwork trying desperately trying to take the piss thinking that Manure supporters were buying tickets, yet come match day the entire stadium was white! Everyone there was Spurs, it was magnificent.

It is fair to say that many of these fans probably haven't been to The Lane in many years but are still supporters.

I've got the multi game back but that is incredibly irritating to see those prime blocks behind the goal suddenly become available late on. 'UEFA Confirmation' bullshit - it's the second group game, how could it differ from the first. Have they suddenly become aware of 1,300 people on their guestlist who now can't make it? - In those parts of the stadium?! Bollocks.

I think it's to do with Uefa allowing us to use the first few rows

Could be but why does it need to get to a week before the game to decide on that?! We'll see the same shit with the next game no doubt.

No idea, but the reason we couldn't play at WHL this season is Uefa rules meant the first few rows at either end were out of use.

Maybe they have to wait to see what the away allocation is.

Just looked on the ticket site and every available ticket is in the same band starting about 5 row in from the front.

I've got the multi game pack but that is incredibly irritating to see those prime blocks behind the goal suddenly become available late on. 'UEFA Confirmation' bullshit - it's the second group game, how could it differ from the first. Have they suddenly become aware of 1,300 people on their guestlist who now can't make it? - In those parts of the stadium?! Bollocks.
But at least you get to keep the same seat in the later rounds should we qualify

Back
Top Bottom