Can we still win the league?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/InvertTheWing/status/1754641555082653859?s=20

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

w=400

Errrmmm'

How about No

And we can't win a domestic trophy or look forward to Europe either.

And we're only in February

But things are on the up and the future is bright 🔆. . 💪

So they say

Last edited:
That’s the title fully dead. I was interested whilst there was still a miracle chance.

I couldn’t give half a fuck about finishing 4th.

If we get the summer right and give Ange what he needs, we can have a real go at it again.

Until then this is another dead end season and it’s not worth the attention. I’ll see you all next year.

That’s the title fully dead. I was interested whilst there was still a miracle chance.

If we get the summer right and give Ange what he needs, we can have a real go at it again.

Until then this is another dead end season and it’s not worth the attention. I’ll see you all next year.
Stop being so defeatist

I just looked at the schedule again and remembered we have city, scum, and the dippers all in a row heading into the final two games of the season.

If we don’t start turning things around we’re going to get absolutely destroyed. That said I’m loving the idea of fucking up the entire table right at the very end.

So Excited Flirting GIF

It looks like Woolwich will sadly.
It's only February and once again we're reduced to rooting for and hoping the likes of City and now Liverpool to prevent the unthinkable

560w65.gif

Hell, everyone's even desparate for a scouse victory in the League Cup next weekend!

Mathematically there is a chance!!

It's only February and once again we're reduced to rooting for and hoping the likes of City and now Liverpool to prevent the unthinkable

560w65.gif

Hell, everyone's even desparate for a scouse victory in the League Cup next weekend!
Yep. Never us is it. We are reduced to having to cheer on city & the scousers to stop Woolwich & Chelsea winning things.
This season can’t end soon enough!

Back
Top Bottom