Burnley home fa cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yea accept I don't work in a florist don't stick shit up me nose don't support a pile of shit team based around a criminal , and little interest in fighting over a game other than that call me Zeber fukin dee ;)

Are you struggling to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then do you go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses?

I didn't renew my membership this year as I thought it was too expensive for what you get and the prospect of getting to the front of the season ticket queue seemed a very distant dream. Got a couple of mates up for this though and hopefully there will still be space in the 1882 block tomorrow!

I didn't renew my membership this year as I thought it was too expensive for what you get and the prospect of getting to the front of the season ticket queue seemed a very distant dream. Got a couple of mates up for this though and hopefully there will still be space in the 1882 block tomorrow!
Loads left at the moment!

Nice one. I took my missus to the 1882 block for Partizan Belgrade one. It was her first ever football game and I'd mainly been watching non-league for years (I was a season ticket holder from 1997 - 2001, the glory days :/) and she loved it. Unfortunately she can't make this one.

Seems to be loads of tickets still up for grabs anyone going to this one, score predictions ??

I'm going for a 3-1 win chadli kane

and a 40 yard screamer from fazio

In the wrong goal
shoes2.jpg

It would be nice if we didn't need Kane to play in this game but, well, we do, don't we? On the plus side, playing 290 games this season, he might turn out to score the most goals in any season in history.

Just brought a ticket in block 35 (Row 5) , Do you guys think that if/since its a 1882 game there will be a good atmosphere in the whole of block 35? or is it only towards the back of block 35? as i really hope there is a singing atmosphere at the front as otherwise will stuck with quite people in row 5 , but i hope its noisy

Ray - COYS

Just brought a ticket in block 35 (Row 5) , Do you guys think that if/since its a 1882 game there will be a good atmosphere in the whole of block 35? or is it only towards the back of block 35? as i really hope there is a singing atmosphere at the front as otherwise will stuck with quite people in row 5 , but i hope its noisy

Ray - COYS
It generally spreads, but will be more concentrated at the back. I'm sure if you just wander back you'll find eithr a space, or a clueless tourist who has no idea what they've got themselves into and will happily swap...

Back
Top Bottom