Burnley home fa cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4th Round game not on either, Utd, Liverpool, Woolwich and Everton/Spammers are on again though, which is nice...

TE="pakistani-spur, post: 692898, member: 3207"]90% going to Sheffield and Fiorentina home ties...

Finding it hard to justify going this fixture :levywtf:[/QUOTE]
Don't need to justify. Just go or don't!

I thought they could have made this a bit cheaper. I think £20 is reasonable for a game between 2 premiership sides, but with a busy schedule, making them £10/15 wouldn't have been too much to ask. I doubt this will hit the 30k mark anyway.

Still debating. I really want to go to the semifinal so I might just do that instead since they are close together. We'll see. You?
Yeah, my last game at WHL for a while as I'm off to Milan for a few months. Was just thinking that it would be nice to go sit/standing next to people I knew.

Yeah, my last game at WHL for a while as I'm off to Milan for a few months. Was just thinking that it would be nice to go sit/standing next to people I knew.

I just got back to England a couple of hours ago so I need to sort my shit out in the next two days. I'll let you know if I'm going by Saturday. I don't know if that helps at all haha

Currently in a queue on the website. Can't say I expected that!

Hopefully still loads of seats left by the time I get in.

Edit: ahhh I'm in a queue because they go on sale at 1pm, not midday.

Back
Top Bottom