Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are nowhere near as fast in our attacks tonight.

We've had plenty of opportunities to run through them but Royal and Davies keep going sideways.

This doesn't feel like an Ange side performance
....more of a Conte/Mourhino style tonight.

Only changes Ange can really make would be to get Scarlett on somehow. And maybe Gil to 'run around a bit'

When I played under 16s we always used to switch the wingers 2-3 times a game to keep oppo guessing. I have no idea why we don’t do that more especially when nothing is coming off for BJ and Kulu. We’re so static. BJ 2 recent assists for Richi coming from the right

Johnson is really uninspiring. Richie turning into the 'almost man'. Agree that skipp just isn't at that level, shame.

Udog and Bents are so good.

Overall, Burnley have looked like going ahead more often than we have.

EDIT: Just seen Richie's efforts again... wow, that's bad. On the other hand, BJ had a lovely curling shot.

Any chance Dixon can go for a walk instead of attempting to commentate
He's such a biased prick. Infuriates me how they can't have objective commentators, there's thousands of people out there who are or have been involved in the game at the top level, and yet our games invariably have at least one person who is wildly anti-Spurs (it's been Ekoku on co-comms several times recently, he appears to absolutely detest us). :/

What has happened to Skipp .So much promise now looks clueless.

Skipp has been championship level from day 1 and we all knew it. He’s so far out of his depth at this level. He’s literally a ghost out there. I didn’t know he was on the pitch until half an hour in. I don’t even know how that’s possible for a central midfielder

Back
Top Bottom