Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
I think he’s lost the dressing room. Some of the players don’t care.

We were leading the league only a few weeks ago and so If he has lost the dressing room then the players at at fault imo. I’d go further to say they are a bunch of wankers and should respect the shirt and play with pride.
I am no Mou lover. Since his Chelsea days I have alway hated him. But he became our manager and so I have supported him. For the players not to compete is totally unacceptable.

We’ve high stock in terms of prospects regards name, squad, fiancé’s so if the managers job comes up we should have our pick of someone with pedigree and can do something special.

Is a possible carabao cup worth this dross?
You know what...? yes, it is... 'cos that's all Jose is here for.
He'll win his "Contractually obliged Cup" ...whilst falling out with half the squad in the process like he always does, and fuck off to the next 'project' with his 100% Trophy haul at every club stat in tact!

It could be a blessing in disguise!

There is one thing playing for a manager and there should also be professional pride.

Unfortunately the two are not always inseparable

I just want us to do well but the decline is not going to change under Mourinho.

We're currently deploying the "venus flytrap" strategy. All part of the new Mourinho philosophy. We're luring them in. Tempting them with 3 points. Brighton like a fly, suckling from the teet of our flowery nectar.

THEN BANG! Completely engulf them with footballing superiority. It's going to be heart breaking for Brighton at full time.

Back
Top Bottom