Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
We're a fucking joke, and fans here thought we had a chance at a PL title.... I don't want to hear Brighton has been playing better as of late. Seems like all the gutter teams get results on us.

ezgif-1-8de8b90713f6.gif

Anyone remember this from Amazon documentary?
Dele I'm sorry.
:avbshock:

HT thoughts:

-Trying to build from the right with Sanchez and Sissoko is one of the saddest things I've ever seen
-Ben Davies is a competition winner
- Rodon looks shaky
- Bale is a myth
- For a player who has so many flashes of brilliance Son plays like absolute shit far too often
- Bergjwin is just a coward. No conviction in attack. Stick him at RWB.
- Ndombele and Hojberg not in the game

It's gone beyond anger and frustration for me now. Just morbid curiosity to see how bad it gets.

- I'd take Sanchez or Rodon off for Vini. Back 4.
- Lucas on for Bale or Bergjwin.

I have very little faith that this second half makes for good viewing. Surprise me please Jose.

I am all for fucking sacking Jose. His constant negative football and lack of attacking is beyond awful and outdated. But we need to empty the shit from this squad. So many passengers. Sanchez,sissoko, Davies, Winks, even Stevie B unless he starts to fucking score or look like an attacking player. So much dross. Been kept afloat by Kane, Son, NDombele and PEH at the moment.

Levy will be watching. He is not afraid of making big decisions..it is within the bounds that he dad is Mourinho because he will see the danger signs.

From leading the Prem to being led a merry dance by Brighton.

It's beyond shocking and cannot be defended.
He is afraid of making expensive decisions though.
Our finances are suffering with the stadium closed to fans due to covid,make no mistake. Jose will not be sacked. Not till the end of the season at the very earliest.

Back
Top Bottom