Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
For years we have the same problems, and the players who cause these problems are defended by the retards on social media.

Year after year, players like Sissoko Winks, Moura, Aurier, Sanchez just stick around like a bad smell.

Maybe if I keep quoting my post people will understand there is a very simple explanation for why the players seem out of sorts and it's not because the players can't pass, the same players who sure as fuck could pass under a different manager not that long ago.
I would agree that it beggars belief how we can look this poorly coached,yes.
Tragic to watch. I was willing to give Jose the benefit of the doubt when we brought him in given his track record of winning,but this is just beyond ridiculous. Being played off the park by Brighton. We look like we are the relegation candidates

Why does Jose refuse to play Binny ? It’s idiotic
2-F6-F0-D8-C-7-FF1-420-C-BFDC-CAC51-DD48-B44.gif

This squad simply can no longer play possession based football, and has been this way since the last few months of Pochettino. We can’t keep hold of the ball long enough.

Spells trouble tonight 1-0 down against a side not letting us counter. This looks like a loss coming up

Back
Top Bottom