Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
You can't even say it's an off day either, this is just how spurs play under this manager.

In fact, have we had a good game since drawing 3 all against the pikeys?

I don’t think the players are gonna run through brick wall for Maureen. Writing is on the wall. The only way to show any descent is by playing like they have basically sticking two fingers up to him for how he treated the players. Lose today and guaranteed to lose to chavs anyway and he should be gone.
Half our players are so dumb, they can't even fucking write!! That wall is perfectly safe... it's gonna remain unbroken, and un-written on for a while yet!

that was about what I expected tbh.

Bale after looking promising against a championship club has disappeared back up his own backside, The wing backs predictably offer nothing going forward - I'm shocked by that I was expect so much creativity from Sissoko and Davies in wide positions, Son has continued his recent form and can't even trap a football at the minute, our midfield has again been overrun like it was on Thursday,
And once against Stevie B has offered nothing.

Don't honestly know where we go from here, I can see 2 or 3-0 defeat here and then an absolute drubbing against Chelsea.

I’m generally pretty positive about Davies but he is just terrible today, no excuses.

It isn’t that we are losing solely because of him because everyone is surprisingly bad, but he is having a shocking game right now.

Hell put one of us in charge - it would 100% be more interesting.
I think James Corden in character as Smithy would do better right now.

And I fucking hate James Corden.

b94cac38dca765be12a4b93def8f75ee

If we don't come out with our hair on fire then Mou is done - he's completely lost the dressing room if there isn't a ferocious response to start the second half.

Back
Top Bottom