Brighton Vs Tottenham Globetrotters : Saturday 8th October 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Richy is good enough to start for us. He’s scored for Brazil time and time again. His record speaks for itself.

However, any manager will start Kane and son over him. They are world class. Don’t care what anyone says. Yes, it’s frustrating when they have a bad game, but SOME of our fanbase are so self entitled. We will miss son and Kane badly when they are truly finished / left the club.
Agree I do not have any confidence in richarlison from what I’ve seen of him so far. Today he offer f all. Gave the ball just outside the box. He then decides to back into their player before the ball has arrived and gives a foul away instead of just waiting for the ball. He really doesn’t look like a £60M player. If anyone can see anything there then they must have some special glasses. He made no runs today, hardly pressed and was just careless in possession.

Seems like that's all you can say. He made the assist for the only goal. He created the most chances. And yet he was the worst player to you. Brainless ppl like you just can't argue with facts. Not your fault tho. Born without a brain, so I understand. Blame your parents for the bad genes.
Thought he was better of the two and Kane should have come off.

I think he’s better off the bench. I don’t think the price is bad. He’s only 25 and has a good premier league record. He can play across the whole front line. He can head the boy (something son and kulu can’t do). Plus he’s a a Brazilian international. That’s always gonna make him more expensive.

But having said all that, he’s not starting over kulu. I just think he’s an excellent option off the bench which we haven’t had before.

Sessegnon and bentancur (again) were top level I thought

Doherty wasn’t perfect but offered so much more than Emers
Thought bent was poor he kept losing the ball as he was not strong enough. He played wider on the right first half but was telling he played much deeper 2nd half, skipp should have replaced him .

I cant believe we took all 3 points today. With the news of Ventrone's passing I thought we were going to lose for sure. In the second half it wasn't pretty but the players got the job done in an EXTREMELY rough week for Conte, the players, and the coaching staff.

I think anyone criticizing our playstyle should give us the benefit of the doubt today, especially because of how in form Brighton have been this past year. I certainly would have found it hard to play today knowing one of the most loved person in the squad won't be around anymore.

I cant believe we took all 3 points today. With the news of Ventrone's passing I thought we were going to lose for sure. In the second half it wasn't pretty but the players got the job done in an EXTREMELY rough week for Conte, the players, and the coaching staff.

I think anyone criticizing our playstyle should give us the benefit of the doubt today, especially because of how in form Brighton have been this past year. I certainly would have found it hard to play today knowing one of the most loved person in the squad won't be around anymore.
with welbeck up front we were fine

Lads from an Irishman for the last tome

Doh (dot without the T)
Her
tee
1nltry.jpg

Doctor T

Seems like that's all you can say. He made the assist for the only goal. He created the most chances. And yet he was the worst player to you. Brainless ppl like you just can't argue with facts. Not your fault tho. Born without a brain, so I understand. Blame your parents for the bad genes.
I see you joined 2 days after Son signed fir spurs Lifelong fan I presume?

Dark arts? We use that more than most. Every time PEH loses the ball he goes down as if his pole axed. Remember we also have richarlison.
I disagree. PEH doesn't get away with much, because he's not a very good actor, but Richarlison was a very good signing for reasons we both understand. The difference is, we rarely make it part of our game plan to stifle a game by falling over, and wasting time, whereas Brighton overtly make it a part of their tactics. I think the ref saw through that today, and didn't fall for it that often, unlike during the reverse fixture last year. It's a crap way to play, but if it works, then go for it.

Back
Top Bottom