Brighton v Tottenham, Wed 16th March, ko 7.30pm - Not on tv.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brighton are shitting themselves. I’m genuinely confident of a strong victory. But then I felt the same on Saturday. And 483 other times in my time as a fan of this weird addictive freak show of a rollercoaster that is THFC.

:contesideeye:

About to set off for tonight’s match. Been to 3 away fixture this season….Crystal Palace (Lost) Chelscum cup game (Lost), Man Utd (Lost). Fingers crossed it will be a case of 4th times the charm….but I’m not confident.
Please turn around and go home.
Take that dark cloud of gloom which follows you to the Emirates please.

1eBoUWO.png

Subs: Gollini, Davies, Emerson, Rodon, White, Winks, Doherty, Lucas, Scarlett
I’m here for this….. bar Sanchez he can run straight into the channel (English Channel)

He plays on the right side of a front 3 with a RWB behind him providing the width.
You understand tactics, correct?
In transition he does.

Our defensive shape is typically a 5-4-1 with Kane alone up top and Kulusevski at RM in a midfield 4.

WBs can also overload the middle of the pitch. Doherty did this particularly well in our win @ Leeds recently.

Just found out I didn't get a promotion I went for...

So logically, spurs will also lose, because I am not and have never been allowed to have nice things.

Soz. Might as well crack the vodka open now and at least watch England crack a mammoth score against the West Indies...

:llorishuh:

If I sound bitter, it's because I fucking am. Don't fuck me over, spurs, you bunch of cunts.
Try and not get too down x

I’m here for this….. bar Sanchez he can run straight into the channel (English Channel)
Bergwijn at wing and Kulusevski at RWB just doesn't make sense to me. You'd typically want your better player in the box at the wing position (Kulusevski) and maybe a better 1v1 player or pacier player at RWB because they will get favorable matchups and more open space to run into.

Bergwijn at wing and Kulusevski at RWB just doesn't make sense to me. You'd typically want your better player in the box at the wing position (Kulusevski) and maybe a better 1v1 player or pacier player at RWB because they will get favorable matchups and more open space to run into.
Fine either way….. it’s another good player into our 11 and a shit one out. You are probably right and Berg is more dynamic at covering ground but Conte seems him as a forward

Back
Top Bottom