Brighton v Tottenham, Wed 16th March, ko 7.30pm - Not on tv.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we will lose again imo.
Because it's your opinion, I guess I can't disagree with what you THINK... But I do disagree with what I think will HAPPEN....

Brighton can't lose SIX on the bounce, and we can't continue this ridiculous WLWLWLWLWLWLWL pattern forever!!!

Nailed on draw all day!!!
Joking...

(I actually think we'll win.... Sorry OCD results pattern fans!)

Because it's your opinion, I guess I can't disagree with what you THINK... But I do disagree with what I think will HAPPEN....

Brighton can't lose SIX on the bounce, and we can't continue this ridiculous WLWLWLWLWLWLWL pattern forever!!!

Nailed on draw all day!!!
Joking...

(I actually think we'll win.... Sorry OCD results pattern fans!)

But the likely result for OCD pattern fan fans IS a win?

Just realised Woolwich, Liverpool and Chelsea have all won their last 5
Pretty consistent going that. Not really sure how Woolwich have pulled it off, hardly anyone in their team actually stands out to me.
I suspect they'll get absolutely twatted tonight though. After City dropped points against Palace, Liverpool are going to be massively pumped for tonight.

Brighton can't buy a win at home. Then they play us,

It's inevitable, isn't it?
Paging Dr Tottenham

Good Witch Smile GIF by Hallmark Channel

Back
Top Bottom