Brighton v Tottenham, Wed 16th March, ko 7.30pm - Not on tv.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get a bit sick of reading this. Leeds were on a very poor run before they met us - we beat them 4-0. The following week, we played an Everton team who couldn't buy a win - we beat them 5-0. If what you effectively mean is that sometimes an out of form team will beat an in form team (or hit and miss team in our case) then yes that will sometimes happen. It happens to us, it happens to everyone. For it not to happen, an out of form team would have to lose all of it's remaining matches forever... :/

Lots on here called 'Dr. Tottenham' on the Leeds game, then the Everton game, now they are going to call it again here and then claim it to be a real thing if we lose tonight? So ridiculous.

(Not a dig at you specifically by the way, just this whole 'Dr Tottenham' nonsense that ignores the reality of what actually happens across all games and to all

My next $pur$y t shirt.
This spring / summer collection will be on point. .

Dr Tottenham 2022 version

harold-shipman-headshot.jpg

Yes and each game was full of doom mongering Dr. Tottenham predictions, and each game we dished out a good beating, so for me let the doom mongering continue!

I'd much rather see a bunch of broken men and women wailing about how it was inevitable that we would hand out the first win in 17 games to some cannon fodder no hopers, who then end up with egg on their faces when we win well, than I would see idiots predicting 6-0 wins at home to anyone below 6th in the table...
Haha good point, ok then, all the Dr. Tottenham loonies crack on! :)

About to set off for tonight’s match. Been to 3 away fixture this season….Crystal Palace (Lost) Chelscum cup game (Lost), Man Utd (Lost). Fingers crossed it will be a case of 4th times the charm….but I’m not confident.

About to set off for tonight’s match. Been to 3 away fixture this season….Crystal Palace (Lost) Chelscum cup game (Lost), Man Utd (Lost). Fingers crossed it will be a case of 4th times the charm….but I’m not confident.

Turn round and go home mate!

1eBoUWO.png

Subs: Gollini, Davies, Emerson, Rodon, White, Winks, Doherty, Lucas, Scarlett

You want the excessively left footed Kulu to play RWB?
He'd be no better there than Reguillon or Sess IMO, and we'd lose his attacking threat.

Just found out I didn't get a promotion I went for...

So logically, spurs will also lose, because I am not and have never been allowed to have nice things.

Soz. Might as well crack the vodka open now and at least watch England crack a mammoth score against the West Indies...

:llorishuh:

If I sound bitter, it's because I fucking am. Don't fuck me over, spurs, you bunch of cunts.

Bastards. Spend the afternoon on TFC instead of working. That’ll learn ‘em.

I get a bit sick of reading this. Leeds were on a very poor run before they met us - we beat them 4-0. The following week, we played an Everton team who couldn't buy a win - we beat them 5-0. If what you effectively mean is that sometimes an out of form team will beat an in form team (or hit and miss team in our case) then yes that will sometimes happen. It happens to us, it happens to everyone. For it not to happen, an out of form team would have to lose all of its remaining matches forever... :/

Lots on here called 'Dr. Tottenham' on the Leeds game, then the Everton game, now they are going to call it again here and then claim it to be a real thing if we lose tonight? So ridiculous.

(Not a dig at you specifically by the way, just this whole 'Dr Tottenham' nonsense that ignores the reality of what actually happens across all games and to all teams).

It's more so if we lose, I can say "Told you so". It's almost like it lessens the dissapointment of losing games a little. Of course, I'm very eager to be completely wrong.

Back
Top Bottom