Brighton v Tottenham, Wed 16th March, ko 7.30pm - Not on tv.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bergwijn at wing and Kulusevski at RWB just doesn't make sense to me. You'd typically want your better player in the box at the wing position (Kulusevski) and maybe a better 1v1 player or pacier player at RWB because they will get favorable matchups and more open space to run into.
Pace.

I want 2 runners up top with pace (Son + Bergwijn) off of Kane dropping in the middle.

I'd also suggest that (re: WBs) having an elite engine is of greater significance than having elite pace.

Pace.

I want 2 runners up top with pace (Son + Bergwijn) off of Kane dropping in the middle.

I'd also suggest that (re: WBs) having an elite engine is of greater significance than having elite pace.
More important to engine and pace at WB is just to be a good footballer!

Agree re engine over pace

I think they've done me in. I normally look forward to us playing, even with dread, but tonight just feels a bit meh to me. Maybe if we win and the scum lose then my fire will be reignited. Let's hope that is the outcome come 10pm.

Please turn around and go home.
Take that dark cloud of gloom which follows you to the Emirates please.

‘Turn around and go home’ Sadly for me that is exactly what I am going to have to do!! Either you cursed my journey or I did. Major accident ahead and the M25 has been at a standstill near Reigate. Waze traffic app is saying the jam lasts another 45mins and I’d still have another 30 odd miles to go. Gonna have to listen to the game on Talkshite instead. As if following Spurs wasn’t bad enough at the moment!

‘Turn around and go home’ Sadly for me that is exactly what I am going to have to do!! Either you cursed my journey or I did. Major accident ahead and the M25 has been at a standstill near Reigate. Waze traffic app is saying the jam lasts another 45mins and I’d still have another 30 odd miles to go. Gonna have to listen to the game on Talkshite instead. As if following Spurs wasn’t bad enough at the moment!

I actually feel bad now.
Sorry to hear I ruined your evening.

On a positive note I feel like wedging £500 on a Spurs win now.

Didn't take Antonio too long to figure out than Emerson isn't a very good footballer.

I think he figured it out a long time ago, our first priority in January was Traore as a RWB. He gave Emerson a run in the team to try and be polite and give a £25m signing a chance to show he had something but it couldn't go on forever. The man can't play football at this level. Doherty is much better than him as a PL player in Conte's system.

Back
Top Bottom