Brentford v Spurs Boxing Day 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Start with a steady win and build from there for the rest of the season.......

.....So 6-0 please, Uncle Tony. :)

My only Greyhounds story

Cousin of mine was a barrister who found himself defending a betting group. One guy would be standing on a bridge with a view into the stadium. All he needed to do was see which dog was in the lead going into the first bend. He had a Walkie Talkie (ooh!!) and gave the info to the guy in the betting shop, earpiece, beanie, just in front of the counter. Not really looking suspicious at all lol!!! Eventually they were twigged with so many winning and v late bets.

I think he might have got them off in the end
The above definitely used to happen as did the below

I always used to like the slow count , they basically place the bet say 100 pounds trap 1 . Slowly count out the money in fivers and tenners , if the dog is not leading around the first bend run out without paying , jump on the back of mates moped waiting outside
Bookmakers got wise to it long before CCTV , pyramid message would go to shops saying Slow Count Operators in the area
Whoever thought it up was a genius

Not sure this will be an easy on the eye game. Brentford play like stoke and norway and we dont exactly play attractive football either. Kane will want to get world cup out of system so think he will score. 1 or two nil Tottenham I predict.

Back
Top Bottom