Brentford v Spurs Boxing Day 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just heard on talkshite that over the past 8 games we've been in the lead for a total of 9 minutes.

7 of those were against Leeds.

I started talking about this on social media just after the Leeds game.
It's actually more stark than this tbh.
As far back as the beginning of October we've been ahead for about 171 minutes in 13 games.
And most of those minutes were against Everton, Frankfurt & Brighton

Lost V Woolwich never in front (0 minutes)
Drew with Frankfurt 0-0 (0 minutes)
Beat Brighton (69 minutes)
Beat Frankfurt (63 minutes)
Beat Everton (32 minutes)
United (0 minutes)
Newcastle (0 minutes)
Sporting (0 minutes)
Bournemouth (0 minutes)
Marseille (0 minutes)
Liverpool (0 minutes)
Forrest (0 minutes)
Leeds (7 minutes)

Utterly fucking shameful. Although mental we won 2 games when we didn't spend a minute in front. Technically, we won 3 when we weren't in front.

63967-d566502f-c4a7-4940-bdef-89a5d433e8dd.jpg

Look at his initials.

Kane - Too sad to play after missing out on another trophy.
Romero - Can't play as he's saving himself for the Copa America
Son - Can't play as his modelling contract won't allow him to risk facial injury
Royal - After a fantastic world cup, his head is turned by offers from other clubs
Lloris - After a fight in the french camp, he's out with broken hand
Davies - On extended holiday after winning world cup

Kane - Too sad to play after missing out on another trophy.
Romero - Can't play as he's saving himself for the Copa America
Son - Can't play as his modelling contract won't allow him to risk facial injury
Royal - After a fantastic world cup, his head is turned by offers from other clubs
Lloris - After a fight in the french camp, he's out with broken hand
Davies - On extended holiday after winning world cup
Does that mean Winks will be available?

How I was feeling about watching Spurs twice a week, about 10 days ago:
Animated GIF

How I feel now about waiting another 37 days to watch Spurs, after we won our last game, Deki is back and I don’t want to do this World Cup:
The Muppets GIF

Had some wicked reggae/dub night's in there...... Was that an Arse gaff during the day?
It was a good venue, agreed.

I don't think it was a predominant Arse pub most days but given its location, it definitely was one of their pubs on derby day - I saw the lovely big windows go in on two separate occasions, as I recall. A bit like the Twelve Pins - it's not a designated Arse pub and I've watched THFC games their a few times, plus used it as a stopping place before and after some of our home games but it's obviously very much a Goon pub on match day.

Back
Top Bottom