Brentford fc vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR/ Sun 13th 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tell Third Eye GIF by Denyse®

I can predict that this game will end in a win, loss or draw.

tottenham hotspur GIF
You feeling good about the game today Mrs P?

At the end of last season I had to force myself to watch our games. This summer's Kane saga, coupled with the shit state of the game in general, made me want to pull the plug on football. Now it's a new dawn at the club and game day..... I'm buzzing for the game to begin.
COYS
Yeah I would usually spend more time looking at my phone than watching us. Can't wait to see a new spurs that will attack from the first minute to the last.

Bollocks to this cautious crap.. we’re going to play football that these clowns won’t be able to handle. It will be like ‘Harry who’ at the final whistle.
Attack after attack, spurs fans with smiles on their faces, life will be good again.

0-0 draw.

Woke up like a kid at Christmas.

Could take or leave football for the past few years, watched it out of a sense of duty.

This morning I opened my eyes then started singing Barry Manilow to my partner.

Can't smile without you
COYS!

hes a good player but not sure he will be a prime eriksen
Both 10s but very different players in all honesty. Erikson not as much as a goal threat and dosent get in the box as much (but works tirelessly off ball, was a wizard at playing ball before the assist etc). In all honesty, the thought of a midfield 3 of Bissouma (6), Eriksen (8) and Maddison (10) makes me drool.

Here it is.

"I have been a supporter since before you were born"

Yeah mate, we get it, you're old. We know, your names fucking Nigel
Wow so because I have a shit name I'm old, don't suppose you wanna ramp that up to being a little more offensive ?? Maybe you wanna decide the colour of my skin or my religion or even the ethnicity of my kids because my name is nigel....wow you really are an ignorant dumb as fuck moron................
Oohhhh do you think your iron man because your names starks ??? Or maybe it's just a name you use on a forum...hhhmmm just saying....because everyone on here is actually called what they're screen name says.......twat

Draw for me. And that's an absolutely fine result. Brentford are very good at home, even without Toney and Raya. I think Brentford will score in the first 15 mins but we'll grow into the game.

2-2.

nigel6305

mid 80s? so you've see us win what? 2 cups over the last 40 odd years? yet NOW the club isn't interested in winning and is a joke?
Wow..are you really gonna leave out the uefa Cup...it actually was a big deal when I was a kid.
And yes this club is a joke, you cannot be happy with the way this club is run by these morons ?

How pathetic.

It's called opinions, people are entitled to them

The 'extreme' positivity of some on here is quite troubling and unwarranted. It almost feels like a coping mechanism.

Unless Ange performs miracles, we're doing fuck all under Levy and ENIC. All the smiles and sunshine will mean nowt.

It's entirely possible to be critical AND remain a true fan of the club.

True, people are entitled to their opinions. Including the guy you quoted!

Christ!

What an absolute fuck-tonne of conflicted, contradictory and hypocritical foolishness.

....But it short: "I don't care...... but here's my 10 part essay to you; the members of this pointless place"

Astounding lack of self-awareness. EPIC.

:goonermong:
Self awareness....😂😂😂wow get a life, I just like winding some of you sensitivevlittle twats up because you get so bent out of shape..why don't you get some friends or a partner of whatever gender makes you happy...you see I don't judge or care, this is just a forum....😂😂😂

For a brief moment a wave of optimism has washed over me which I'm sure spurs being spurs will squash by about 3.45 buy I'm going for a Son hattrick today and a spurs win.

Wow so because I have a shit name I'm old, don't suppose you wanna ramp that up to being a little more offensive ?? Maybe you wanna decide the colour of my skin or my religion or even the ethnicity of my kids because my name is nigel....wow you really are an ignorant dumb as fuck moron................
Oohhhh do you think your iron man because your names starks ??? Or maybe it's just a name you use on a forum...hhhmmm just saying....because everyone on here is actually called what they're screen name says.......twat
Is your name not Nigel then?

😂

Back
Top Bottom