Brentford fc vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR/ Sun 13th 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow so because I have a shit name I'm old, don't suppose you wanna ramp that up to being a little more offensive ?? Maybe you wanna decide the colour of my skin or my religion or even the ethnicity of my kids because my name is nigel....wow you really are an ignorant dumb as fuck moron................
Oohhhh do you think your iron man because your names starks ??? Or maybe it's just a name you use on a forum...hhhmmm just saying....because everyone on here is actually called what they're screen name says.......twat
Come on dear, should you be on the forum when you've just started your menstrual cycle? Seems a little dicey when you're so on edge mate:dierpochhug:

I'd be surprised to see Dier to be honest, especially if the rumours of him throwing a hissy fit are correct.

I also don’t see how Dier can play a high line. He is slow off his feet, his anticipation which can make up for speed is also average. If we are playing a high line I would much rather Sanchez than Dier, he at least has pace.

I also don’t see how Dier can play a high line. He is slow off his feet, his anticipation which can make up for speed is also average. If we are playing a high line I would much rather Sanchez than Dier, he at least has pace.
That’s a reminder, we still have to get rid of Dier and Sanchez. :ange-facepalm2:

A win would mean so much today but I do fear our defence as well as Brentford being a very comfortable solid team who don’t lose home games.

Man the boost it’d give this place if we won though!

COYS!

Don't want to support anyone else mate, your telling me what I should do is frankly laughable..
I'm sick of this bullshit every season and I'm allowed to just tune out and save my sanity..I don't need anyones permission.......why are you so excited ?
I feel sorry for you.

Hope everything else is good in your life, genuinely.

Tell Third Eye GIF by Denyse®

I can predict that this game will end in a win, loss or draw.

tottenham hotspur GIF
But do you predict the referee, VAR or a player will be the villain?

Plus Dier looked knackered towards the end vs Barca. Fitness not where it should be.

Don't want to support anyone else mate, your telling me what I should do is frankly laughable..
I'm sick of this bullshit every season and I'm allowed to just tune out and save my sanity..I don't need anyones permission.......why are you so excited ?
Because I am. To say you have no interest in the game today when we are entering a new era in the club is even more laughable.

I’ve supported Spurs long enough to know that my pre match enthusiasm (which is rather high for a Sunday morning) needs to be tempered with the scars of previous let downs.
I so hope we come out swinging and whatever the result, we put in a performance today.
Ange ball here we come.
:smesh:

Back
Top Bottom