Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate complaining about the ref, but I don’t think that’s a red on Son. Lerma is his usual self (complete cunt), and Son pushes him. He falls down like he’s been shot and draws a red? Ridiculous.

I know I’m biased, but that’s pathetic. And really, we end with 5 yellows and 2 reds and they have a single yellow at the end and that’s it? You would think we were running around hacking guys all match with that, but no. It was just one questionable card after another.

Geezers a myth.

They concede goals for fun. This get's excused on the basis of them being 'attacking', yet they were fucking toothless against 9men FFS!

He gets way too much credit..... I said it earlier but the way Sky were gushing over him as if he was some master tactician......

We had 9 men for an entire half FFS!!

And even then they only just scraped a win.. And if the dick of a ref had given the last minute penalty for Dele then we'd have drawn.

Baffles me, even you think there’s enough quality (I don’t), our squad is far too short.
Agreed. Amazed some think our squad depth is really good & only city & Liverpool's is better.
Hate that it's us who are the arrogant ones who think they are the only team who don't need to strengthen.

I hate complaining about the ref, but I don’t think that’s a red on Son. Lerma is his usual self (complete cunt), and Son pushes him. He falls down like he’s been shot and draws a red? Ridiculous.

I know I’m biased, but that’s pathetic. And really, we end with 5 yellows and 2 reds and they have a single yellow at the end and that’s it? You would think we were running around hacking guys all match with that, but no. It was just one questionable card after another.
That is quite common though ... the ref sees the retaliation, not what started it all. Son should know better.

Crowd better turn up noise big time for final game.
Hopefully not too many daytrippers on their phones.
Be interested to see if Sonny's fan club turn up after having bought tickets!

I thought Dele and Moura were good. Obviously, Sissoko was his usual incredible self (he must win the POTY, If he doesn't certain elements of our support our heavily biased to a certain player). At least we have another chance next week. The players are heavily fatigued. We can criticise certain people in the club, or the manager, or Levy for letting that happen. However, the players really do need our support right now.
I Can't wait to get to Amsterdam now, and I can't quite believe we are playing in a champions league semi final. I didn't think that would happen when I watched spurs 15 years ago.

Amen brother....

3 cup finals.

Discipline. It loses you games in any sport. Son knows he should be doing that, Foyth I think is unlucky as it's from the front but still stupid.

Amen brother....

3 cup finals.
Poch must stand up to Levy. I think he is a fine manager who has his hands tied by a chairman who simply knows nothing about football except how to make money out of it. I'm worried Poch will tell Levy, Fuck you, I'm off.

Couldn’t agree more mate. Sick of football. Sick of Spurs at the moment. No doubt someone will be along in a few seconds to yell ‘melt’..

C-Yaaaaaaa.....

p.s. Be sure not to come back if we get a result on Wednesday.

Same for the rest of you fuckers; no-one's forcing you to be Spurs. Walk away you fairweather pussies!

Agreed. Amazed some think our squad depth is really good & only city & Liverpool's is better.
Hate that it's us who are the arrogant ones who think they are the only team who don't need to strengthen.
But does anyone think our squad strength is really good and only City & Liverpools is better? It may amaze you but I don't think that's true is it? Just because some supporters don't lose it over not spending £1bn on a squad doesn't mean that they think the squad depth is really good - it clearly isn't. 18 players really good - beyond that not so. That's why 6 or 7 injuries destroy our play and have created our problems this season. Take 6 or 7 key players out of any squad and they will suffer, apart from City, irrespective of depth. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom