Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spot on. This is embarrassing and worse. Unprofessional. Levy needs to fall on his sword and I am thinking his poster boy might need to go too. In 30+ years of Spurs I have never known such a woeful bunch of performances when it actually matters.
Unbelievable. Levy and Poch to go. Followed no doubt by Kane, Delli, Eriksen, Son, Foyth, Alderweireld, Aurier, Trippier, Davies, Sanchez, and anyone I have missed who people have been calling to be got rid of over the last few weeks. Still, that should give us a decent transfer budget (just no idea who our new chairman will be - oh and our new manager). Today was just shite - but come on, get real just for a short while both of you.
As the above isn't going to happen, it's perhaps time for both of you to fuck off and 'support' a team that would give you pleasure every week.

Unbelievable. Levy and Poch to go. Followed no doubt by Kane, Delli, Eriksen, Son, Foyth, Alderweireld, Aurier, Trippier, Davies, Sanchez, and anyone I have missed who people have been calling to be got rid of over the last few weeks. Still, that should give us a decent transfer budget (just no idea who our new chairman will be - oh and our new manager). Today was just shite - but come on, get real just for a short while both of you.
As the above isn't going to happen, it's perhaps time for both of you to fuck off and 'support' a team that would give you pleasure every week.
Well said Mr Duck

So, you’re agreeing with Levy walking off into the sunset and Pochettino getting sacked?

So what then? What’s your fucking magic plan?

I think something is seriously wrong at the club in the samecway as it is at United.

Something really flawed and ours is that we have become arrogant without cause and too complacent for our own good.

This season we have been poor and I really have no idea how we can still finish 4th and that we could get to the CL final quite frightening because we are so poor from that standard.

To think United were willing to pay 40-50 million for Dier two summers ago-would have been the best bit of business since Andy Carroll ffs.
He needs to move to Italy and be a centre back-regressed exponentially the last two years.

Fcuking people on here.
We were up against a team who were already on their summer break.
We needed to be controlled, aggressive to a point and clinical.
Before red cards we were dominating possession and chances. If it continued that way we were going to win easy. 11 men on summer break should beat a 9 man team fkn 4-0. Also it's not like we are that aggressive. We have 3 red cards all season and 2 were in this game.

Anyone who is not fearful of our future or embarrassed at how poor we have become is living in cloud fcuking cuckoo land.
I'm not fearful of the future. The last few years have been amazing and I still believe we will be a good team next year.

We cannot handle pressure. We cannot deliver even when it is handed on a plate.
Agree we don't seem like we are good at it. But at the same time we have gained many points this year very late. To me that's dealing with pressure.
If looking at the last 3 games... we have only gained 3 points.
Chealsea have gained 2
Man U gained 1
Woolwich 0
Shit happens. Problem is this time it was us getting red cards at fault.

This is by a country mile the worst in football terms that Pochettino has presided over.
Maybe but we still have the third best goals for right now.

Fcuk hindsight or next Wednesday or next Sunday.
All the highs of recent years are disappearing down the drain.
Yes, I'm scared for us over the next two games. I wish chealsea and woolwich were playing today. They lose and top 4 is ours. If not we have to beat a good team in Everton (or i guess somehow thump Ajax and Barca). I don't like the odds... but COYS

1 draw all season. 1 fcuking draw. Not even the wherewithal or the mental strength to hold onto points.

How many games lost in the last 10 mins?

It paints a picture that is polar opposite to what Povhettino has supposed to have created.

Just how does it get so bad? Because if you stop buying players you give an unconscious message of complacency.

Pure and simple fcuking psychology.

Pochettino will never manage a bigger club than us because he ain't proving he is a winner.
Not so far hasn't proved he is a winner... But he asked for money and didn't get so we don't knwo if he could have been a winner elsewhere.

Can’t blame the 9 for their effort, but the 11 should have been 2 up after half an hour. We all know that even if we reach CL final this side needs an extensive overhaul. I’d sell Dier tomorrow
Actually a lot are more than happy with the squad (wrongly or rightly).

Not so far hasn't proved he is a winner... But he asked for money and didn't get so we don't knwo if he could have been a winner elsewhere.

With the players we have had he should have won something by now.

We are becoming an easy touch.

It becomes a snowball.

Already Everton will be relishing next Sunday. I am dreading it.

They would. Captained England this season and still a class centre mid/centre back hybrid. Once he's back to fitness clubs will be after him. If I were him, reading the level of support he has from so called Spurs fans, think I would go.

I fucking love your optimism. To me he is worse than big Tom huddlestone. At least Tom could pick a pass. In the first half dier was out of position constantly and tried a couple of Hollywood long balls that went straight out of play. That's why he lunged and was lucky to avoid a second yellow and mistimed the tackle in the box that was a pen. Otherwise he had a great game.

Sometimes you have to just acknowledge a player isn't good enough. This is your time.

I've already resigned to the fact that we will be playing europa next season so I can watch both games against Ajax and Everton without any frustrations.

Watching Spurs has become like a job these days. Something you have to do, you don't have to enjoy it.

This wasn't bad performance. They gave it all today, playing with 9 men is exhausting. Foyth and Son let us down today. We can beat Everton, for sure with 1st half performance of today.

With the players we have had he should have won something by now.

We are becoming an easy touch.

It becomes a snowball.

Already Everton will be relishing next Sunday. I am dreading it.
If Wolves win today which they should then Everton have nothing to play for, just like Bournemouth today but we messed it up big time.

Back
Top Bottom