Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eh? 2 main decisions were correct and his wrong decisions all benefited us.

our players lost the plot and let the pressure get to them as usual. Not surprising tbh but sadly that's what happened again.

dunno how we can beat Everton without Son and Kane but I think there's a chance.
Maybe I’m wrong but here’s what happened...
Mr.D played like an ass, stirring shit up.
Mr.S brought his drama between Koreans and Colombians from their previous int friendly
Mr.F just wanted to play UNO with Mr.S in the locker

I get the frustration.But some of your remarks have made you look like a troll,even if you aren't.And bringing peoples mums into it?
You can be pissed off without getting rude.We are all Spurs after all.
People call me vermin and a cunt for saying we’re bottlers when it’s clear to see what we fuck them can’t take a mum joke get back in there safe space

Fcuking people on here.

We were up against a team who were already on their summer break.

We needed to be controlled, aggressive to a point and clinical.

We are fcuking shirkers from the manager through to the players.

Anyone who is not fearful of our future or embarrassed at how poor we have become is living in cloud fcuking cuckoo land.

We cannot handle pressure. We cannot deliver even when it is handed on a plate.

This is by a country mile the worst in football terms that Pochettino has presided over.

Fcuk hindsight or next Wednesday or next Sunday.

All the highs of recent years are disappearing down the drain.
giphy.gif

Football is not important. It's a nice distraction sometimes, but ultimatley it doesn't matter. At the end of the day it's an incredibly chaotic and random sport. Tottenham doesn't mean anything. No football club does. It's totally and utterly irrational.Nothing that happens in football impacts the real world, except in the emotions you let it induce.

So Tottenham don't get top four? Oh well. You'll come back next season right? You always have. Football never ends. That means there will always be the chance for glory out there, somewhere. But it also means that whatever glory there is will become old and forgotten, replaced by a need for something new. Football will never ultimately satisfy you. Football never ends, so there will never be a true 'winner'. All trophies and wins do is give a brief burst of euphoria and a little bit more information to meaningless, unsolvable arguments over 'which club is better'. That's ultimately all football is. That is all it will ever be.

There are things in your life that should matter much more than football. People you should speak to. Things you should do. Go do them.

Thank you for this, I needed it. COYS.

Fcuking people on here.

We were up against a team who were already on their summer break.

We needed to be controlled, aggressive to a point and clinical.

We are fcuking shirkers from the manager through to the players.

Anyone who is not fearful of our future or embarrassed at how poor we have become is living in cloud fcuking cuckoo land.

We cannot handle pressure. We cannot deliver even when it is handed on a plate.

This is by a country mile the worst in football terms that Pochettino has presided over.

Fcuk hindsight or next Wednesday or next Sunday.

All the highs of recent years are disappearing down the drain.

Couldn’t agree more mate. Sick of football. Sick of Spurs at the moment. No doubt someone will be along in a few seconds to yell ‘melt’..

I thought Dele and Moura were good. Obviously, Sissoko was his usual incredible self (he must win the POTY, If he doesn't certain elements of our support our heavily biased to a certain player). At least we have another chance next week. The players are heavily fatigued. We can criticise certain people in the club, or the manager, or Levy for letting that happen. However, the players really do need our support right now.
I Can't wait to get to Amsterdam now, and I can't quite believe we are playing in a champions league semi final. I didn't think that would happen when I watched spurs 15 years ago.
I wouldn't put this down to anything more than two players losing their minds. We actually played well for 30 or so minutes. Outside of Dier looking well off the pace we had it all to play for through 43 minutes.

I'm actually lost for words for our team.
'Heroes'?? NINE losses in the space of three months, injuries, stadium etc I have been making those excuses for this team all season but we have to face the fact-we are fucking shit lads-simple as.
When was the last time you watched spurs and thought fucking ell thats a good side? Chelsea at wembley, dortmund and Everton away are the only three games I thought wow, we look like spurs of 18 months ago. This season has been the most turgid slog since avb and we need to address so many issues this summer its frightening.

Two ridiculous red cards, absolutely unforgivable from both, they should be ashamed of themselves, literally couldn't do any more to ask the ref for a red than what they both did.
And worse still -Sanchez on that corner, are you fucking kidding me Dave?? ball watching AGAIN not doing a CB's main job AGAIN the fucking guy is brainless, absolutely brainless and as much as I like Foyth as a talented lad, hes a fucking dumb cunt as well.

We are in serious serious trouble-we haven't a chance of beating Everton after another probably demoralising defeat on wed.
I am usually a confident, pragmatic level headed positive fan of our club but we are fucked lads.
It would be a miracle to get a win in amsterdam and an even bigger one to not be hammered in the final if we got there.

Back
Top Bottom