Bolton Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WilsonJet said:
WindyCOYS said:
mdiver said:
We gonna have a meetup somewhere?

Bell & Hare from 11 - I'll be there around 12:30-1 I reckon.

Man, I am jealous of you all. Sitting in this glass Florida home staring at a computer screen is as close as I get to the Lane.

Are there no supporters clubs out in Florida? I am based out in Orange County and regularly drive an hour north up to LA to meet up with the LA Spurs club. Time difference is a bitch though, the lunchtime kickoffs are at 4.45am over here...It gets messy, I am usually shitbagged face down on Santa Monica beach by noon.

Nothing in Florida. There's a Liverpool group in Tampa. That's all I'm aware of. What's more is that I have suite tickets for the Buccaneers v. Panthers on Sunday and I could give a fuck less. I'm not going to turn down free food and drinks at an NFL game, but all I really care about is the result against Bolton tomorrow.

gsandbeans said:
I am based out in Orange County and regularly drive an hour north up to LA to meet up with the LA Spurs club. Time difference is a bitch though, the lunchtime kickoffs are at 4.45am over here...It gets messy, I am usually shitbagged face down on Santa Monica beach by noon.

Class.

WilsonJet said:
Nothing in Florida. There's a Liverpool group in Tampa. That's all I'm aware of. What's more is that I have suite tickets for the Buccaneers v. Panthers on Sunday and I could give a fuck less. I'm not going to turn down free food and drinks at an NFL game, but all I really care about is the result against Bolton tomorrow.
Bullshit bruv , you and me ARE the Tampa spurs!!!

[centre]Friedel

Walker Gallas Kaboul BAE

Lennon Modric Parker(c) Bale

Defoe Adebayor[/centre]

subs: Cudicini, Bassong, Corluka, Livermore, Pienaar, Pavlyuchenko, Van der Vaart.

Back
Top Bottom