Bolton Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AberdeenYid said:
There's an ex ref on SSN right now saying Cahills red was a yellow. Everyone seems to think this and it's started to piss me off now.

Parker had a head start to retain control of the ball and even if Zat Knight had go across to him, he would've left Defoe in miles of space for a pass.

A clear goal scoring opportunity in my eyes.

I think when it's that far out, and there's another pass required to get the man in on goal, it simply can't be "clear". Yellow for me.

Thelonious Filth said:
I thought it was harsh but can't be arsed going over and over it, referee had a shit game but the most important thing is we got the 3 points.

Spot on. And that's what annoying me about everyone moaning about us not winning by a larger goal margin. Fucks sake 3 points is all that mattered and we got them, job done!

Oh and Kaboul definitely needs a new song

WindyCOYS said:
AberdeenYid said:
There's an ex ref on SSN right now saying Cahills red was a yellow. Everyone seems to think this and it's started to piss me off now.

Parker had a head start to retain control of the ball and even if Zat Knight had go across to him, he would've left Defoe in miles of space for a pass.

A clear goal scoring opportunity in my eyes.

I think when it's that far out, and there's another pass required to get the man in on goal, it simply can't be "clear". Yellow for me.

When Scott Parker has the ball 50 yards from goal it is a "clear goalscoring opportunity"

#ScottParkerFacts

dwallm said:
Is that the Pride of Tottenham? Never been in there, but can usually be found in the Two Brewers just behind it on Scotland Lane. Best jukebox in the world

Love the Two Brewers, normally go there for a few then swing in the B&H for one straight before the game.

The outside back bit of the Brewers is banging on a hot day, outside bar is a godsend.

been offline since the end of the game mainly due to the constant need to play with myself when I think about how we played. I can't quite believe the season I buy a new house and have a baby resulting in me having to reduce my games to only a few we start playing the best football any spurs side in my lifetime had played. I'd even say it's hard to think of too many teams that have played more attractive football in the Premier League era.

The movement off the ball, which you can't see as well on TV, was simply breathtaking at times. I still can't believe we have a chance of competing for the title but lets face it, if we were to continue playing like this over the next few months including against the likes of Chelsea who visit in a couple of weeks then I see no reason why we won't be at the top. Even City won't be able to continue picking up the number of points this team is capable of and how United are still in front of us is beyond me. Everyone hates Fergie for obvious reasons but I've always respected the way his teams play until they lost to City. Now they're a horrible team to watch.

Long may this form continue because if we play like that the results will stay the same.

PS, interesting to see Redknapp choose JD instead of vdV. Rightly so given JDs form but not something I've seen him do before unless vdV wasn't as fit as he claimed. Either way, vdV should not be looking at a spell on the bench until someone gets injured or their form drops just like everyone else.

Spent most of the second half singing "And now you're gonna believe us, We're gonna win the league" with my mates and some lads who were a few rows behind us. Wasn't any of you guys was it? (Park Lane lower, Block 35)

Bit disappointed more people didn't join in. Killjoys.

YidoBuckler said:
Spent most of the second half singing "And now you're gonna believe us, We're gonna win the league" with my mates and some lads who were a few rows behind us. Wasn't any of you guys was it? (Park Lane lower, Block 35)

I heard you lot was just a few rows in front of ya.

SadlerTHFC said:
YidoBuckler said:

I was just to your left

mdiver said:
SadlerTHFC said:
YidoBuckler said:

I was just to your left

I was in row 22, by the steps. Joined in, in between my jaw dropping.

Back
Top Bottom