Bolton Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another team we've outclassed! First time I've sat behind the goal at Park Lane. Great game, the red card looked harsh though but overall we were quality could easily scored more... then again that spurs for ya. Oh btw does anyone know why Ledley wasn't playing. (although I can guess why)

SadlerTHFC said:
Another team we've outclassed! First time I've sat behind the goal at Park Lane. Great game, the red card looked harsh though but overall we were quality could easily scored more... then again that spurs for ya. Oh btw does anyone know why Ledley wasn't playing. (although I can guess why)

Took a knock in training yesterday. I believe he collided with a keeper

WindyCOYS said:
mdiver said:
WindyCOYS said:
Was stood like a melon on my own until YidoBuckler YidoBuckler and rescued me.
Was good to see you mate

You too, mate. Owe you a pint!

I'll have one of them as well then mate. :ade:

Another great performance, well happy with that. One of these days we are gonna hit someone hard like we did Wigan. A few years back we would of done the same, the keeper would of had a blinder and we would have drawn. Makes such a nice change not to be put through that.

Backed Bale as first scorer too. :bale:

On my way out of the B&H yesterday I nipped into the lavs... the owner of the pub was banging on the cubicle door... these two guys sheepishly come out with coke all over their faces - he tore into them until they said sorry - he said "don't be sorry to me, be sorry to your mothers, you could kill yourselves drinking lager and doing that shit!"

WindyCOYS said:
On my way out of the B&H yesterday I nipped into the lavs... the owner of the pub was banging on the cubicle door... these two guys sheepishly come out with coke all over their faces - he tore into them until they said sorry - he said "don't be sorry to me, be sorry to your mothers, you could kill yourselves drinking lager and doing that shit!"

I've come across people doing drugs in the bell and hare on two separate occasions. It's not a nice pub, just convenient really. I quite like the new one converted from a chapel or something, a bit further up the high road.

Lol you can spot the coke heads at Spurs a mile off, especially one group of lads in the shelf near me. What ever floats your boat I guess, just a few pints for me and it gets the blood going for the game.

linnet_spur said:
WindyCOYS said:

I've come across people doing drugs in the bell and hare on two separate occasions. It's not a nice pub, just convenient really. I quite like the new one converted from a chapel or something, a bit further up the high road.

Is that the Pride of Tottenham? Never been in there, but can usually be found in the Two Brewers just behind it on Scotland Lane. Best jukebox in the world

dwallm said:
linnet_spur said:
WindyCOYS said:

Is that the Pride of Tottenham? Never been in there, but can usually be found in the Two Brewers just behind it on Scotland Lane. Best jukebox in the world

yeah the pride of tottenham, I think

There's an ex ref on SSN right now saying Cahills red was a yellow. Everyone seems to think this and it's started to piss me off now.

Parker had a head start to retain control of the ball and even if Zat Knight had go across to him, he would've left Defoe in miles of space for a pass.

A clear goal scoring opportunity in my eyes.

I thought it was harsh but can't be arsed going over and over it, referee had a shit game but the most important thing is we got the 3 points.

Back
Top Bottom