Bolton Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anybody know of any spares going? I have a few days back in London that I only found out about last week. If anybody has or knows of one then PM or twitter me. I need to be there.

If we don't smash Bolton by three clear goals, I'll burn an effigy of Neil Harris outside South Bermondsey station, shouting 'penny for the guy' at any passing knuckledraggers.

Villa couldn't beat Utd could day? Would take something a bit special after the way they have been playing recently.

Perfect Weekend (realistically, sort of)

[centre]Spurs 3 - 0 Bolton
Newcastle 2 - 2 Chelsea
Wigan 1 - 1 Woolwich
Villa 1 - 1 Man Utd
Man City 3 - 1 Norwich
Fulham 0 - 1 Liverpool[/centre]

League table would be....

Manchester City 14 - 38
Manchester Utd 14 - 31
Spurs 13 - 31
Newcastle 14 - 27
Chelsea 14 - 26
Liverpool 14 - 26
Woolwich 14 - 24

That would be pretty sweet - a 5pt clear gap of 5th with a game in hand too

I have a feeling that the game against Chelsea is going to have even more importance this year.

After the Everton game in January it feasible we could have a 8 point gap clear of 5th

mdiver said:
Took that one, sweet thanks.
Only told me afterwards that it was West Upper....better take my blackberry
I have two if you need to borrow one.

I am well versed in blending with the west stand crowd, like some kind of shit trojan horse. :ninja:

Maybe it's because I am a cunt though. :unsure:

drwinston001 said:
we're gonna fuck up and lose 1-0 << this view point has worked a treat all season so far (I thought we would beat United and City)
Thing is, I am still waiting for the 'all over them and lose 1-0 game' we are due one, and it may as well be Bolton, who have injury problems, have lost Wheater to a match ban after red at the weekend and everything stacks up for an easy win.

I also rate Coyle as a man manager, he's been unfortunate with what players he has been able to attract to bolton, but then if you are going to take on the role of manager in a shithole what do you expect?

All in all, let the pessimism reign, lose 1-0. Judging by last weekend it will be a davies punch / hand of maradona which will be contentious, but that will only make the hurt greater.

:unsure:

Sibs said:
Villa couldn't beat Utd could day? Would take something a bit special after the way they have been playing recently.

Perfect Weekend (realistically, sort of)

[centre]Spurs 3 - 0 Bolton
Newcastle 2 - 2 Chelsea
Wigan 1 - 1 a***nal
Villa 1 - 1 Man Utd
Man City 3 - 1 Norwich
Fulham 0 - 1 Liverpool[/centre]

League table would be....

Manchester City 14 - 38
Manchester Utd 14 - 31
Spurs 13 - 31
Newcastle 14 - 27
Chelsea 14 - 26
Liverpool 14 - 26
a***nal 14 - 24

That would be pretty sweet - a 5pt clear gap of 5th with a game in hand too

I have a feeling that the game against Chelsea is going to have even more importance this year.

After the Everton game in January it feasible we could have a 8 point gap clear of 5th

Norwich have been playing well this season, so you never know..............

actually you do know, everyone knows, I was trying to balance my pessimism for spurs with mindless optimism of a giant killing for an underdog

Glad I'm not the only one waiting for the wheels to fall off. Quite frankly if they don't we actually are title contenders which when I think about it makes little green ooze drip from my ears and blood poor from my nose.

Back
Top Bottom