Best Football Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Two Andy Gorams, there's only two Andy Gorams"

So wrong, but funny.
I already said that

Robert_Downey_Jr_psyche.gif

I like the "Is There A Fire Drill" ? chant. It was sung with such gusto to Leicester fans last week after Goal King Kane was smashing in Number 5 & 6 last week. Love the He's Magic song directed to our fantastic manager too.
I just don't get the Nicola Berti chant at all

Ireland Vs Denmark
Eriksen goes over to take a corner and the crowd sing
He's fucking your wife, he's fucking your wiiiiiife, Jan Ventonghen, he's fucking your wife
:eriksenserious:

When Lee Chapman was playing for Spam

“He’s French
He’s flash
He’s shagging Lesley Ash
Cantona
Cantona “

Man u fans
Park park wherever you may be you eat dogs in your own country

Could be worse you could be scouse eating rats in a council house

Remember when gary flitcroft was caught cheating on his wife by the tabloids. Next blackburn game he come on as sub and southampton fans were singing does your missus know youre here? Quite amusing that.

Have to be honest chelsea fans made me laugh a few years back to phil neville at everton. To the tune of youll never walk alone they sung'neville, neville youre a cunt, youre a cunt and you'll always be a cunt repeat to fade. Amusing that wss. On you tube as well.

Back
Top Bottom