Best Football Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Coventry sold Ndlovu and Phealen and sang 'We've lost Ndlovu and Phealen, wooooah, Ndlovu and Phealen' and, Coventry again, during a 2-2 (we came back from 2 down, Nayiiiiim) and we sang "Going down, going down etc etc" and they sang back "so are we, so are we..."...that shut us up.

I freestyle all my shit.

Yo, check it, yo, yo, Spurs be like... yo, check it, yo.... of the dome... Spurs, what?!, yo, check it, yo...

:avbdamn:

We don't play Woolwich every week so it's unlikely that would get sung too often, I know we sing other Woolwich songs more often but that one is only really poignant when we play them. Loved singing that when we walked through the train station!

True. But even the other week I heard it probably twice at best and about 10 people joined in

I'd rather we not sing Woolwich songs every week tbh, Hark Now Hear got a good airing in Wood Green last week.

Grand Old Team always dies out, it should be sang repeatedly and not just once. Can't Smile Without You should be sung more as well.

sang by united fans when they still had park

park, park, where-ever you may be,
you eat dogs in your own country,
could be worse, could be scouse,
eating rats in your council house

I hate 'who let the Yids out' - I hated that song (or tune, choon, track whatever the fuck..) and I once I heard it down The Lane it winded me...I wish it would end.

Nicola Berti is cracker...

This is the best video i can find of it but my favorite local chant lately has been the Goals chant to the tune of Beastie Boys' "Girls" which started the week after MCA's death and has since caught on in the Timbers Army here in Portland

Stevenage's chant is great, the one that simple goes, La la la la la la la wooooahh wooooahh la la la la la la la la la la, makes so much noise and sounds great when the drummers are out too!

Back
Top Bottom