Best Football Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
What are some of the best football chants you've heard/been told, don't have to be Spurs..

"R-V-P, When a girl says no - molest her" - To the tune of Re Rewind by Craig David
Sung by a QPR fan to Robin Van Persie when he was playing for Arseanal.

Personal favourite of mine at the moment. Made me chuckle when I heard it.

in a rare funny moment Leeds had a song for notoriously shit striker Enoch Showumni that always made me laugh:

Enoch's got a massive cock,
Enoch Enoch,
He tucks it in his football sock,
Enoch Enoch,
He fucked a girl and now she's dead,
He swings his cock around his head,
Enoch Showumni United's twenty-one.

Lyrics:

"The Huracan gang has arrived - look at them, how few they are!
They came in a fiat 600 and on a moped.
The justice condemns them, this can't be tolerated anymore
San Lorenzo lost a child to the child custody
when they went down to the "B" league.
they went to the minor leagues, So please, a minute of silence.
I love you this way, what a fine gang you are, smoking pot and snorting cocaine!"

Brilliant.

Yeah I always really liked that van Persie one. Wimbledon do have some good songs, most notably the champagne song:

We are Wombles, We are Wombles
Super Wombles, from the Lane,
We are Wombles, Super Wombles,
We are Wombles, we drink champagne.

We drink champagne, we snort cocaine,
We've got ladies, over here,
You've got shit jobs, you shag your dogs,
And your wife is, on the game...

We drink Campari
Drive Ferrari
We've got Wombles in our lives
You've got bus stops
Second hand shops
And your mum's in
Readers Wives (whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhore!)

we'll take more care of u, archibald, archibald.

maybe we could change it to Dembele :)

Spurs V Wigan at WHL I think last season, and they brought on a really small player (who I can't remember the name of :mad:) and someone started 'why's the mascot on the pitch?! Why's the mascot on the pitch?!' and then it obviously wound him up and he got booked so the same guy started 'get the mascot off the pitch! Get the mascot off the pitch!' All of Park Lane joined in with both, that was very funny

The year Birmingham beat Woolwich in the cup final, when we played them at home on the last day of the season. They were duly confirmed as relegated at the final whistle and their fans were all standing there, gutted, didn't know what to do with themselves.

The Park Lane started singing "2-1, you beat the scum 2-1"

Not the best chant per se, but the timing was impeccable.

The year Birmingham beat Woolwich in the cup final, when we played them at home on the last day of the season. They were duly confirmed as relegated at the final whistle and their fans were all standing there, gutted, didn't know what to do with themselves.

The Park Lane started singing "2-1, you beat the scum 2-1"

Not the best chant per se, but the timing was impeccable.

Yeah I was there, that was good. Then we clapped each other.

How cute

I miss alot of the old 90's chants. Getting sick of 90% of songs being sung to that fucking "We know what we are....." tune.

I think we should bring back on masse pointing as well. "One Nil, One Nil, One Niiiiiiiil, One Nil........."

"Always look on the bright side of life"...Ajax sung it at City. What a throw back. Quality.

Really disappointed that the Archibald song has never been used again for other Spurs too.

The older ones are the best. But many of them refer to things that don't happen as much anymore, fighting etc... and the majority of people involved are banned or don't go anymore etc.

Personal favourite is 'Hark now hear!' which is very powerful yet never sung.

The older ones are the best. But many of them refer to things that don't happen as much anymore, fighting etc... and the majority of people involved are banned or don't go anymore etc.

Personal favourite is 'Hark now hear!' which is very powerful yet never sung.
We don't play Woolwich every week so it's unlikely that would get sung too often, I know we sing other Woolwich songs more often but that one is only really poignant when we play them. Loved singing that when we walked through the train station!

Back
Top Bottom