Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A 10ft by 5ft flag - with a cockerel (in white) and
audere est facere, would cost upwards of £120. Where as the sheet ones (posted in OP) cost around £20-50 to make.
BRING SAFE STANDING TO THE LANE - written across a 30 foot banner and would surely grab some attention!

We're a bit rubbish for banners in general anyway aren't we? The Europeans love a banner or two. Even the <removed>s and the likes have united have a few banners. Liverpool also love a big banner on the kop. I'd def like to see a few at the lane.

Chelsea's banners a 'club made' ones like "Captain Leader Legend" - they don't count are a fucking embarrassment

Remember we used to have a flag in the Paxton that seemed pretty big. When the Paxton was standing of course.

Never knew what it said as it just got passed over you head and you could see fuck all.

did chelsea really make that john terry banner themselves ? i put it down to the fans as they are pretty much out of the same mould as terry. 'anton ferdinand, you know what you are' well, as terry called him a black cunt, arent they also calling him the same ?
we might have some cunty fans but i wouldnt think we'd stand for that shit, least i really hope not.

Didn't we used to pass a massive star of David or Israeli flag around one if the ends not too long ago? Or have I completely imagined that?

Yes we did... and here's the furore is caused!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...purs-fans-warned-over-Star-of-David-flag.html

Honest to fuckery... a couple of WELL THOUGHT, WITTY, (but not insulting), or just plain LOYAL TO THE CLUB type flags surely can't do any harm...?

...as has already been said, the Europeans (and Liverpool) LOVE A BIT OF BANNER!

I think as and when we move house in a couple of seasons, the ALL NEW SHINY 'YID-END/SHELF-SLOPE' will be the perfect venue for a 20m high banner being passed over our heads...

the great thing about banners is that you can adopt the european approach of hanging them upside down when you're protesting against something.

:ossie:

And my favourite banner from Germany.
Fuck%2Bthe%2BGerman%2BFA.jpg

"Fuck you, FA!"
So much imagination, it's brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom