Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a reply from my email
"Dear Kris

Thank you for your email.

Flags that contain any political or inflammatory messages are not permitted with the Stadium and must also be fireproof. These will also be subject to security checks prior to entering the Stadium.

Kind regards,

Jake

Customer Care Team"

So we can bring banners into WHL so long as they're not offensive. So no 'yid' banners. We should set up a fund everyone donating say a fiver and we should get some banners produced.

If this is true then I may develop some respect for United fans and not just label them as glory hunting cunts.
That banner made me chuckle! Used to have to travel up to work out of our Salford HQ, as much as it pains me, the local hardcore Man U fans are not bad lads to have a bevvy with and had plenty of good words for Spurs!

What about cardboard cutouts?

dempsey_deuce_face.jpg

10ftx5ft 1882 - love the shirt
is £91.05 from BarmyFlags.
Anyone know any cheaper places?

Get Art Attack on that fucker. Spray paints (you're a yoot, you must have some) and buy some thick blue fabric. Then get some stencils made (cardboard boxes)

Can you tell what it is yet?

FUCKING GLORY!

I have never seen a banner at WHL except the Cyprus supporters club little one in the corner of the Paxton and West Stand, and they was a Star of David one passed around in the PL lower.

These people buy banners for European away day should be able to leave them with the club, so they don't have to carry them around. Hamburg do something similar..
YgPQvl.jpg

That is my 10x5 'portrait' flag (from Beijing) after i was asked to put it away because it blocked the view of the prawnies in the box below. Vs Leeds in the cup a few seasons back....

Back
Top Bottom