Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As you can probably tell from my name, I grew up in Spain and I have to tell you from someone who has had to watch Real Madrid and their pursuit of players for half my life, I hate them. They are arrogant and think they are above the rules. They don't care about the good of football and they never have done. Hateful, shameless, football club. And their fans are just as bad. They represent everything that is wrong with Spanish institutions (they might as well be a department of the government considering how in bed they are with them) and everything that's wrong with football. If Bale wants to sell his soul to these assholes and whore himself to fans who will never really appreciate him, at a club that will chew him up and spit him out on their everlong march up their own ass, then he can go for all I care.

A lot of people seem to think Bale is about to leave but this picture says otherwise

BSc3MSmCYAAXUmy.jpg:large

My first memory of watching Bale at WHL was near some fellow Spurs supporters who were full of encouragement.

Sitting Shelf side and he was coming up to collect the ball at throw ins and generally spent most of the game near us.

Stop playing with your hair you fucking cunt.
You are fucking shit Bale.
Do something you monkey eared cunt.
Fuck off back to Southampton.

No wonder footballers feel no loyalty. He was a kid. I think at some point all footballers realise they are just pieces of meat to clubs and that fans are fickle as fuck too.

Dawson didn't want to go to QPR, think he would have stayed to fight for his place if it was Real Madrid after him? It's just the way the game works.

Good luck to him. Too old to hate him, too cynical to expect much else from him.

My 8 year old boy on the other hand has been playing against him on FIFA taking him out at every possible chance.
I understand his pain.

I think you are signing very well. Lamela, if his head is fitted, is an excelent signing. Congrats.

What do you think of Real Madrid 2013/14?

-----------------------------------------Diego López/Casillas-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carvajal/Arbeloa----------------Varane------------------Ramos--------------------------------Marcelo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------Xabi Alonso/Khedira-------------------------------------------------
----------------------Modric------------------------------------------------Isco/Illarramendi------------------
--------------------------------------------------Ozil/Isco----------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------Bale-----------------------------Ronaldo-------------------------------------

Thanks.
-

still will finish second behind Barcelona :vert:

Bale demands Spurs prove ambition by making new signings or he's off.

Bale can't get in the team because of new signings and is sold.

that quote form AVB could just as well be down to his understanding of English. Saying, 'he doesn't speak' doesn't necessarily mean he's not actually talking to anyone. I imagine it would be quite tricky having physio in complete silence. Could just mean he doesn't speak about the transfer situation?

Anyway, like some have said, it's pointless speculating because people will take from it what they want to take depending on what side they are on (he's gone/he's staying)

What I find interesting is that our new director of football, who is supposed to be in charge of transfers, is yet to comment. In fact I don't think I've seen one quote from him since he joined.
AVB is still the mouthpiece, which is a good move by the club as it looks like he is still the main man and isn't being undermined by the DoF. You just know the press are itching for a falling out story.
Baldini is just quietly going about his business signing up more and more great players.

edit: here's the quote again in that laughable express article about the tax disc:
"Nobody knows his mental state because the player doesn't speak [publicly]," said Villas-Boas. "The only thing that we are able to see or you are able to see is the player arriving in and out of the training ground.

So did he say 'publicly' or was it inferred? because that one word changes the whole complexion of the quote.

OK I'm going to be a bit of a pedantic cunt here...

I think AVB may have been actually talking about the media...look at that first quote again...

"Nobody( in the media) knows his mental state because the player doesn't speak(to the media)," said Villas-Boas.

In the second quote he may have mistakenly said "we" as he quickly corrected it to "you" with "you" referring to the media again in that all they ever see of Bale is when he arrives for and leaves from training

"The only thing that we are able to see or you are able to see is the player arriving in and out of the training ground."

Or I may be just grasping at straws.

OK. I'm always up for a bit of neg rep where Bale is concered so...

Our most exciting player for years (maybe ever?), always put in 100% even after savage tackling, got us a ton of points, loads of publicity, beat Inter Milan pretty much by himself on our greatest night of European football for years, signed new contracts to keep his value high nearly every year, never spoke out publicly, didn't join a rival club and has earned us the biggest transfer fee in history (probably) and the money to actually make our squad better than it was with him in it.

And people are going to slag him off for a week or so of quiet disobedience? FFS.

Schrödinger's Bale
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Schrödinger's Bale: Gareth Bale, a spanish football club, and a radioactive media ensemble are placed in a sealed transfer window. If an internal monitor detects radioactivity (i.e. a single truthful story), the contract is signed, releasing Gareth Bale to join the club. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the Gareth Bale is simultaneously gone and not gone. Yet, when one looks in the transfer window, one sees the Gareth Bale either gone or not gone, not both gone and not gone. This poses the question of when exactly quantum superposition ends and reality collapses into one possibility or the other, in what's known as a Levy'd entanglement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom