Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck you, buddy - you will suffer in the proper Spursy way with the rest of us today

- lost the NLD - check
- Key player out for a few years with injury - check
- Goons sign massive player - check
- We assits Goons in signing a massive player - check
- Goons gloating - check
- We sell our best player to Madrid for second season running - check
- Worst possible outcome to DEADLINE DAY - check

Happy Birthday @ bensonrecon bensonrecon :bmj:

Did anyone listen to the way he was refering to us? I know we're a former club now but his 'they' instead of calling us by our name in some instances pissed me off.

Also considering antics it wouldn't have hurt him if he spoke a little more highly of what we've done for him, instead we got 'ye it was good at tottenham I guess'

86 is hilarious, 75 no :)

Not really. We've fleeced your club twice now.:levywtf:
And who's gonna provide the chances for Madrid if you sell Ozil - 47 assists in 2 yrs :avbcringe:

When all is said and done, when Gareth retires, when the next batch of players retire.... there will still be shitloads of Gary Lineker bars on your coastline + there's always Gibraltar :dempsey:

Madrid can go fuck themselves. Great we have a better sqaud but what is the point of this new relationship we have with them? sell them out best players and they deal with our most hated rival? Levy, please stop dealing with this scum. I hope all this spending makes them do a leeds and fuck off

Ooh, Bale's having his dewankbut tonight!
Cue the Sky Sports wankfest!

No pressure son, EVERY TOUCH YOU MAKE TONIGHT BETTER BE WORTH €100m and help your new team of individuals to WIN and WIN BIG, or else you'll have been a failure!

Ooh, Bale's having his dewankbut tonight!
Cue the Sky Sports wankfest!

No pressure son, EVERY TOUCH YOU MAKE TONIGHT BETTER BE WORTH €100m and help your new team of individuals to WIN and WIN BIG, or else you'll have been a failure!
1 nil down:levylol:

Of COURSE he scored.... He was contractually obliged to do so.... Sky already had clause inserted into Real's tv agreement.....
Shame, I naively once thought the Bale11 TM 'Heart' TM celebration he USED to do was directed at us Spurs fans.... of COURSE it wasn't, he's still doing it for the commercial opportunities!

13.jpg

04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom