Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...enham-he-wants-to-leave--reports-8728311.html

http://www.marca.com/2013/07/23/en/football/real_madrid/1374561714.html

OK seriously, WTF??

...fuck of Madrid... no really, FUCK OFF!

Shove your 'agreement' and 'links' with our club... you've raped us for Modric, and you've clearly got the taste for some Jew flesh by coming back and raping us for Bale... behind the guise of some convoluted club tie-up...

...it's nothing of the sort... unless Higuain is on his way, and Bale stays... if neither of those things happen, then I can only assume that you're simply a snidey scum cunt of a club with more money than class...

I don't support Real Madrid, and never have... so the prospect of you scouring our club twice for our best players DOES NOT fill me with some form of European Club-tie up fulfilment that my little London feeder club is somehow only existing so as to fill your midfield with OUR talent...

enough now... please fuck off.... and take Perez and his fucking ego driven Presidential campaign with you!
Can't he just go down the Berlusconi route, and hire some under-age hookers to suck him off for his own personal fulfilment instead?

Ta!

BBC.

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas responds to reports in Spain that Gareth Bale is on the brink of joining Real Madrid by insisting his future remains at White Hart Lane.

Spurs are unwilling to sell the Wales winger at any price with Villas-Boas outlining the club's position at a news conference ahead of the Asia Trophy in Hong Kong.

"On Gareth I want to repeat what I was telling you last season and what I was telling you from the beginning of pre-season so I cannot extend myself," he says. "He's a player that we are willing to continue to have, he's a Tottenham player, he's one of the most fantastic players in the world at the moment and we are counting on him for the future."

Bale's not going.
The only reason this stuff has come out the last two days is it's Real's response to the supposed bid from Man U. Real have cooled their position because we told them to fuck off, and they dont want to risk us not selling him to them next year. But they also can't stand by and let some other party bid for him and for it to appear that they arent in prime position still. And Sky love this cause they make a fuck load out of betting on him, hence their emphasis on him not training with us today (which is actually because of a knock). That's all it is. Don't stress. Stop worrying and look forward to him doing more of the same for us next season.

That's what I thought when I heard him say it!

It's like saying;
He's a player we're not negatively wanting to not leave in the next or subsequent transfer windows that may, or may not transpire in the negative nor positive sense, if, as we have may or may have not desired our wish to want him to continue playing his football in a shirt of White persuasion... be that or be that not as it may in the white of THFC...

clear as fucking mud!

BBC.

"On Gareth I want to repeat what I was telling you last season and what I was telling you from the beginning of pre-season so I cannot extend myself," he says. "He's a player that we are willing to continue to have, he's a Tottenham player, he's one of the most fantastic players in the world at the moment and we are counting on him for the future."

Why use 10-20 words when you can use 60+. I love AVB.

Can you imagine him at home with his wife?

"You must be aware that you on all fours is my preferred position in this phase of love making, so would you please reposition yourself in order for me to achieve my objectives as a man."

Watching that video is a reminder of just what a rare player he is.

It's all well and done knowing what he is going to do, it's how you stop him from doing it that is another matter entirely.

It is also a reminder to anyone, no matter how few and far between they may be that ยฃ80m is not worth it to see him leave.

"He's a player that we are willing to continue to have" sounds convincing.

its just AVBs poor choice of words. he said willing, and that wasnt the word he meant, but where do you go from there? He probably meant to say "unwilling" and then go from there.
You can see this in the other thing he said "i cannot extend myself" what he meant was "i cannot repeat myself"...its a language thing.

As somebody else said, I also believe this to be nothing more than posturing from Madrid in response to the Bale to United rumours, they want Bale and in the end they will get Bale. That being said I really hope he doesn't leave in this window.

now Real's keeper that isnt Casillas (and of course Casillas didnt kick up about not being first choice and brief the journos against Sourihno) has said

"we don't need him. he would be a great signing."

he will be linked with United by the wkend then RM next wkend its going to go on all window annoying but i guess thats what comes with having World class players now.. Club cant make it any clearer hes not for sale and thats the end of it but press will rite what they want to sell papers.

RM dont help the situation with the way they go about things.

We'll just have to see on the 1st of september dont we , he looks like a balanced lad that loves playing at Spurs. He appears to be not of the sulking going on strike because i dont like chicken badge type

But then again , who knows what goes on inside his head. Or what his management is telling him to do. Sometimes i get the impression players dont really want to leave but are under huge pressure from people they trust to handle their business. Most of these players see more of their managers than their family and friends and build a relationship of trust with people that have anything to gain with destabilizing a player.

You want to stay at Spurs GB , but you are already 25 and no CL , you are waisting your career , you need to earn what players of your stature deserve , Real is the biggest club around and so on ...

And Fuck you Zinedine , i loved you man

Back
Top Bottom