Away support

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well the lower tier did us fans proud yesterday, 5-0 down and all you could hear was Spurs songs, piss taking aside at work today, a few non spurs work mates said what great support we showed yesterday

You did us proud all the Spurs fans who were there yesterday, and especially those who stayed to the very end.

From watching on TV, all I could hear was Spurs songs throughout the match. We may have lost heavily to City, but our fans sung their hearts for the lads, and out sung the City fans by a mile.

Managers, players and chairman will come and go, but us fans will always be there.

I salute you all. COYS

Last edited:
I always find when teams come to the Lane the lower tier (away end) tends to have the best atmosphere n all...

Does that mean if I don't like anything on TV for an entire 24 hours I can ask Virgin for a refund?
Jesus Christ, firstly if you didn't know they lost 8 - 2, 8 fucking 2. Fans had to pay traveling expenses as well as for the actual tickets which I obviously don't know the cost of but I can imagine they would have been expensive. Have no idea how you can draw a comparison between a bad television program and a terrible footballing performance as the costs associated in taking part in these activities vastly differ.

Jesus Christ, firstly if you didn't know they lost 8 - 2, 8 fucking 2. Fans had to pay traveling expenses as well as for the actual tickets which I obviously don't know the cost of but I can imagine they would have been expensive. Have no idea how you can draw a comparison between a bad television program and a terrible footballing performance as the costs associated in taking part in these activities vastly differ.
You are the biggest prize cunt for following Spurs if you cannot take a bad result and expect a "refund" :dempsey: For a bad result. I travelled to Donetsk for the Europa League a long, long time back - IIRC we lost 2-1 and fielded the kids. Do I get all my travelling expenses back and the £6 it cost me for the match ticket? Or did I ask for it back? No, because thats part of being a supporter of the club, not a glory hunting cunt like you seem to be.

Fuck off and follow the UCL.

EDIT - Just read through your posting history. ANOTHER GOONER TROLL.

Last edited:

I like you....which cave can I send the fruit basket I have just prepared....or should I just address to 'anonymous bystander, 45'

Ticket guarantees you entry. In no way does it guarantee you result or even a performance.

If you expect to be entertained, go to the theatre.

Jesus Christ, firstly if you didn't know they we lost 8 - 2, 8 fucking 2. Fans had to pay traveling expenses as well as for the actual tickets which I obviously don't know the cost of but I can imagine they would have been expensive. Have no idea how you can draw a comparison between a bad television program and a terrible footballing performance as the costs associated in taking part in these activities vastly differ.

Well at least you they got to celebrate TWO goals!! I'd be pretty happy with my money's-worth, IF I were in your shoes...!!

Back
Top Bottom