Audi Cup 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I once knew a girl who had 4 kneecaps. Didn't stop her going up Tryfan.

A beautiful part of the world, I lived less than an hour away from Snowdonia. Always remember my Scottish nephew when we first took him there (he was about 11). He said "Your mountains are different to ours" so I asked why.."Ours are pointy but yours are soft at the top".....then we went to Tryfan and it's classic pointed summit :)

Ahhh. You're saying, "If the entire South Stand were to sing a song about how pretty Troy Parrott is, people might think Spurs supporters are gay?"
Nahhhh. Nowadays, when anything goes, we could sing about how we'd like to shag him.

Oh what a night...
Troy Parrott is such a lovely sight
Having sex with him is such a delight
Twenty five times every night.

I'm not saying you're wrong - but some people might want to wait until the lad actually turns 18 before serenading him 😅

I once knew a girl who had 4 kneecaps. Didn't stop her going up Tryfan.

Hmmm. Welsh mountain... 4 kneecaps...

5425114926_9b95e388ba_b.jpg

:kanehand:

A beautiful part of the world, I lived less than an hour away from Snowdonia. Always remember my Scottish nephew when we first took him there (he was about 11). He said "Your mountains are different to ours" so I asked why.."Ours are pointy but yours are soft at the top".....then we went to Tryfan and it's classic pointed summit :)

I love Tryfan, but wild horses wouldn't get me to do Adam & Eve.

I hope we win but wince every time Harry Kane goes in for a tackle!!
I don't think you'll ever change him - it's in his instincts.

Just hope our guys come through unscathed the next couple of friendlies.

I know friendlies mean nothing (remember 2008) but we're playing well and would love a good performance and a Parrot goal tonight!

I don't think you'll ever change him - it's in his instincts.

Just hope our guys come through unscathed the next couple of friendlies.

I know friendlies mean nothing (remember 2008) but we're playing well and would love a good performance and a Parrot goal tonight!
Polly Wants a Cracker (tonight)

I hope we win but wince every time Harry Kane goes in for a tackle!!
I'm sure I saw him pulling out of a nothing challenge in midfield during the first half. By "nothing", I mean it wasn't going to result in a goal chance if he'd won it. First thing I thought, he's careful about getting injured in challenges.

Happy with that if so.

Back
Top Bottom