Audi Cup 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank goodness Quincy M.E. sorted out that poor little boy and the murder thing (he did, didn't he?).

Tottenham First Team Coach wins first trophy as club search for Manager
Fake news

img_2847.jpg

EDIT....

Also...

I'm not touchy, but Checkatrade.com are sponsoring this series of ITV4 programmes and their 5-second advert just showed someone typing in a search for a builder in.... Liverpool. WTF??? There's only one English team in this mickey mouse 'competition' FFS. Who makes these bloody adverts?

Maybe I am touchy. The next one was looking for Garage Conversions in Stevenage.

Mrs C told me Phil Mitchell fell down an inspection pit, so I went to have a look. Blimey it was a deep one. Hope he's alright.
The actor who plays him fell down the stairs in the Water Rats one xmas eve.We were at a Bad Manners gig(he's mates with Buster) and he was full of Christmas cheer,so to speak.
He jokingly blamed me :)

The actor who plays him fell down the stairs in the Water Rats one xmas eve.We were at a Bad Manners gig(he's mates with Buster) and he was full of Christmas cheer,so to speak.
He jokingly blamed me :)
I saw that Eastenders girl with no nose (before she lost her nose) one night in Town. My god she was seven sheets to the wind.

Back
Top Bottom