Audi Cup 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So then...

Come on Fenerbahce.

giphy.gif

Poached him from barca I think
As I understand it: Barca signed him when he was 13-14 and broke some youth signing rules/laws in doing so. So he was there for like a year but they had to cancel his contract and send him back to Japan and suffered a transfer ban.

As I understand it: Barca signed him when he was 13-14 and broke some youth signing rules/laws in doing so. So he was there for like a year but they had to cancel his contract and send him back to Japan and suffered a transfer ban.
4 years according to Wiki otherwise correct.

I know it's the Audi Cup but I love that we'll be playing Bayern in the final. IIRC, they are one of the very few big teams we haven't faced in decades?

Back
Top Bottom