Audi Cup 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Penalty to make it 5-0 before half time.

tenor.gif

Fenerbahce look collectively as though they all ran a marathon yesterday.
They have looked possibly even worse than Real did when they got pumped by Atletico.
Wonder if Bayern will keep going in the 2nd half or take it easy.

It's quite enjoyable seeing Madrid fans realising they have no chance of winning the league or CL. Anything can happen, but they are a mess.

Kroos is 30, Modric 33, Casemiro injury prone. What do you do then? Okay, let's sell Llorente and Kovacic, loan Ceballos (think I forgot someone) and that's our solution. FUcking hell. So much talent in two spasnish youngsters and you decide to sell/loan them. Ridiculous.

It's quite enjoyable seeing Madrid fans realising they have no chance of winning the league or CL. Anything can happen, but they are a mess.

Kroos is 30, Modric 33, Casemiro injury prone. What do you do then? Okay, let's sell Llorente and Kovacic, loan Ceballos (think I forgot someone) and that's our solution. FUcking hell. So much talent in two spasnish youngsters and you decide to sell/loan them. Ridiculous.
I think they will struggle again big time this season. I think it was during the commentary of the Real-Atletico game it was mentioned that Real fans thought when ZZ was brought in last time they were a poor team but “ papered over the cracks with the 3 Champions League wins”...it just doesn’t sound right 🥴

I'm sure the fans booing Bale and ZZ taking a giant turd on him at every opportunity doesn't help matters. Couldn't happen to a nicer team.

I'm guessing that it's something to do with commercial partnerships Audi have set up. But yeah, Fenerbache were only nine points clear of relegation, nowhere near the team they used to be.

All the clubs involved have a commercial relationship with Audi. Fenerbache look proper Skoda Cup level though.

Back
Top Bottom