Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Conté had demanded Maddison then he would have been our primary target and, presumably, we would have spunked the bulk of our Jan budget on him (or another creative MFer). It appears that Conté didn’t want one. Conté said that Porro was his difference maker. I don’t know that you noticed but no top team got a huge January signing. They’re generally not available.
This is where you mention that Woolwich got Trossard and I’ll point to the underwhelming support for a move for him —- ‘no ambition’ — on this board.

Whereas the Scum got it done and dusted with minimum fuss whereas we just expressed an interest

We may win another away game one day......

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Whereas the Scum got it done and dusted with minimum fuss whereas we just expressed an interest
They did.
Trossard, as I’ve repeatedly said, is a very tidy footballer and may have been the best available player in January but let’s be honest in that 90% of the regular posters here didn’t think he was good enough. Too many idiot fans getting Neymar in January on FM.

Why was Romero whining about that foul? It was clear and obvious...he should have been booked for remonstrating.

Back
Top Bottom