Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having not lost against these since our last league game against them, and going in to it with a 100% record in our last 1 game in all competitions confidence will be sky high.

Villa won't know what to do against our new fangled back 4 formation. With that kind of innovation Ryan has surely cemented himself as one of the deep thinking pioneers of the modern game.

This is a crucial ECL playoff basically. If ever there was a must win game this isn't it.

Just want the players to have a go. Have some fun. Entertain us.

I reckon it'll either be a home win, or we'll beat them. Otherwise I reckon it'll be a draw.

And he is of course a knockout football master.

Being immortal, he's had plenty of time to hone his craft...

2021-11-03-emery-villarreal_1ild0voncihzc1whb4cqumqjjz.jpg
belalugosi.jpg

I think top 6 (Europa League) is very possible considering Brighton's run in.

we need to win our 3 games though. I want Europa league badly. it's a great comp with a wonderful history that gets a strange amount of criticism. I think I'd cry seeing Harry lift it aloft next season..

Oh, and the final is in the Aviva in Dublin..

i think we missed Dier. It's obvious Spurs need to go 2 or 3 down quickly so they can begin to play with a bit of heart and score 2 or 3.

So... the earlier the better and who better than Dier to get us down early? Enquiring minds want to know

Love to see Hoj get stuffed in the bin for Bissouma. Surely Mason can see what an absolute fraud he is
I really don't understand the Hojbjerg dislike. I think he's just become the latest scape goat. His game has it's limits, but he's been a solid signing for us, and always puts the effort in.

About to leave for brum now.

Abysmal doesn't even begin to describe our away record, not won since Preston back in Jan.

My last away game of the season, hopefully come back with 3 points.
Not banking on it though.

COYS 💪

MOTD absolutely ripping the arse out of our incompetence with Villa's offside trap. If it wan't Son/Richarlison looking at the line and still going too early, it was our ineptitude at playing easy balls to break it.

And I know I've said this almost every week, but if there's a worse side without the ball than us in this league, I haven't seen them.

Fucking schoolboy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom