Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great to see all that effort and professionalism that must have been put in on the training ground this week paying dividends.

They must have had a really tough week. Chilling with their mate Mason, no pressure, nothing really to stress about in the league. Bunch of wankers.

So Levy the old DoF and whole scouting/recruitment team are incapable of concentrating on two targets at once. I fail to believe all Conte wanted for Xmas was fucking Porro or anyone else in the club saw and noticed that we a tad light on the creative front. Again the one constant at out club that features time and time again is the bald cunt!
If Conté had demanded Maddison then he would have been our primary target and, presumably, we would have spunked the bulk of our Jan budget on him (or another creative MFer). It appears that Conté didn’t want one. Conté said that Porro was his difference maker. I don’t know that you noticed but no top team got a huge January signing. They’re generally not available.
This is where you mention that Woolwich got Trossard and I’ll point to the underwhelming support for a move for him —- ‘no ambition’ — on this board.

Back
Top Bottom