Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good thing we're not interested in nagelsmann, we look great out there. Should only be 3-0 down instead of 6 like stellini.
Progress!

Controversial statements incoming, but I think Oliver skipp is way out of his depth at this level and offers very little, below average passing, poor dealing with being pressed, no goal threat, no threat of creation something.

Ben Davis is a terrible fullback, he can't deal with the pace of a winger, he has no vision, ends up often punting the ball when under mild pressure.

The rest of the poor players we know, so won't repeat.
Emerson player of the terrible match so far, delt with nearly everything

Forster and Kane have been ok

But that’s it

I mean can it get any worse than that with the ball.

The difference between the sides is Buendia. I'm sitting up high in the stand here.

They have a link man between attack and defence, we don't. We can't play through the lines. Low percentage football trying to play long.

Son and Richarlison offside because the ball forward is too slow.

The entire stadium taking the piss out of Lenglet. Davies poor.
No courage from PEH or Skipp.

Get Perisic on the left.

Danjuma up front, the villa back line is so high. Some speed to run in behind helps us.
Agree.

or Kulu for Porro

I mean can it get any worse than that with the ball.

The difference between the sides is Buendia. I'm sitting up high in the stand here.

They have a link man between attack and defence, we don't. We can't play through the lines. Low percentage football trying to play long.

Son and Richarlison offside because the ball forward is too slow.

The entire stadium taking the piss out of Lenglet. Davies poor.
No courage from PEH or Skipp.

Get Perisic on the left.

Danjuma up front, the villa back line is so high. Some speed to run in behind helps us.

Are you hoping for 4 Villa goals in the 2nd half, should be good for another refund then.

:tobyarm:

Got a stream and watching this horror show. Disgusting 47 minutes there. 5 offsides and not one shot on or off target. Absolutely unacceptable. I question my sanity. But I also question how a professional team cannot seemingly receive the ball on the half turn, direct the play of the ball towards the middle of the field or even hold the fucking line, or why they fail to press or why they seem to not give any shit whatsoever.

This club is dead. We are not 6th because we had a good start. We are staying up because we had a good start. This team is bottom 6 not top.

Davies has had to defend two players at the same time. Maybe the rest of the team could help out too?
Animated GIF

What did he say?

“STFU and get back up that chimney “??
No, he says "I am sorry". I feel a bit guilty as well, he didn't care for football and I made him go through disappointment. He did used to go Newcastle as a kid (he lived up there for a period of his childhood).

Back
Top Bottom