Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean can it get any worse than that with the ball.

The difference between the sides is Buendia. I'm sitting up high in the stand here.

They have a link man between attack and defence, we don't. We can't play through the lines. Low percentage football trying to play long.

Son and Richarlison offside because the ball forward is too slow.

The entire stadium taking the piss out of Lenglet. Davies poor.
No courage from PEH or Skipp.

Get Perisic on the left.

Danjuma up front, the villa back line is so high. Some speed to run in behind helps us.

It's so bland and vanilla, no threat at all and still manage to look shaky at the back. It's just so depressing. Like supporting and watching a relegated side. Can't wait for the bald cunt to announce Mason as next seasons coaching scapegoat and look at us all like we should be thankful. Cunt.

The 3rd time that bloody linesman let play continue for ages before waving his soppy little offside flag he actually had a big grin on his soppy little punchable face.

Looks like it’s 6th-8th position this year confirmed. How many on here predicted that?

This is the problem if we are going to have a manager learning on the job. There are so many competent teams in the league now few bad results and you end up in 15th before you know it.

I was 5 and asked my Dad if I could go to a football game. He couldn't get tickets at Woolwich so took me to Tottenham. First game was Spurs v Leeds. I think it was 3-3. A few years later we got season tickets and had them for over 20 years.

I still tell him it was child abuse...

What did he say?

“STFU and get back up that chimney “??

Good thing we're not interested in nagelsmann, we look great out there. Should only be 3-0 down instead of 6 like stellini.
Progress!

Controversial statements incoming, but I think Oliver skipp is way out of his depth at this level and offers very little, below average passing, poor dealing with being pressed, no goal threat, no threat of creation something. I'd sell while he has value before you end up with another winks

Ben Davis is a terrible fullback, he can't deal with the pace of a winger, he has no vision, ends up often punting the ball when under mild pressure.

The rest of the poor players we know, so won't repeat.
Emerson player of the terrible match so far, delt with nearly everything

A hot steaming pile of garbage.
Only Forster and maybe Kane can get any credit.

Special mentions for Lenglet, Skipp and Richarlison who seem to be having a competition to see who could be more sh*t.

Back
Top Bottom