Arrys off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smolik said:
Funny thing is, the night Harry was announced as manager I was drunk, now, the night that it comes out that he's (probably) gone, I'm drunk again.

Strange coincidence or raging alcoholism?

I'm guessing you've been drunk a lot of nights in between, so I think coincidence is ruled out :akabusi:

I was up late in Portsmouth writing my name on a running shirt the night before the great south run when my mate phoned to say we had got Redknapp.

I thought, oh what? Redknapp, fucking hell, he will do a job I suppose.

Look where we got to.

Lets have a little faith.

S.L.R said:
Smolik said:
Funny thing is, the night Harry was announced as manager I was drunk, now, the night that it comes out that he's (probably) gone, I'm drunk again.

Strange coincidence or raging alcoholism?

I'm guessing you've been drunk a lot of nights in between, so I think coincidence is ruled out :akabusi:

Every night in between

MKYid said:
sammyspurs said:
Smoked Salmon said:
Why am I on this when I said we should keep Redknapp and certainly not bring in Moyes?

You named your clique mate

:thumbup:

Clique?
It means we are all in cahouts against him.

Of course, it reality it's a case of.....

sad%20baby.preview.jpg
sour-grapes.jpg

Dru said:
I was up late in Portsmouth writing my name on a running shirt the night before the great south run when my mate phoned to say we had got Redknapp.

I thought, oh what? Redknapp, fucking hell, he will do a job I suppose.

Look where we got to.

Lets have a little faith.

This is what I keep telling myself

( the bottom bit, not all the other stuff)

Raitei said:
There was never going to be any, except from BBC just now. The problem is, few know why exactly he's being let go.

I'm sure he'll let everyone know soon enough in his column for the Soaraway Sun!

BTW, IF we get Moyes (and i'm still undecided... let me digest one bit of news at a time) does this mean Pienaar will surely follow??? Not the MOST vital question of the night... but thought i'd put it out there...

Ah well, the last 3 years were fun... Back to the THFC Circus then!
s h i t c u n t f u c k b o l l o c k s!

1882 said:
Raitei said:
There was never going to be any, except from BBC just now. The problem is, few know why exactly he's being let go.

I'm sure he'll let everyone know soon enough in his column for the Soaraway Sun!

BTW, IF we get Moyes (and i'm still undecided... let me digest one bit of news at a time) does this mean Pienaar will surely follow??? Not the MOST vital question of the night... but thought i'd put it out there...

Ah well, the last 3 years were fun... Back to the THFC Circus then!
s h i t c u n t f u c k b o l l o c k s!

that is such a good point, i completely forgot about him, a good player who should have been used well by harry, but if moyes comes both he, steven and Levy will be so pleased he moved to spurs

Back
Top Bottom