Arrys off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sammyspurs said:
LLB Part Deux said:
Its done...

zzzzz.jpg

Oh ye of little faith. He was gone just after midday today but I didn't get confirmation till just after 3pm.

Sorry to see him go, but this has been brewing since last summer. The rumours concerning a bust up between Levy and Redknapp back then were accurate.

sammyspurs said:
AberdeenYid said:
sammyspurs said:
:harryblow:

No party for me mate!
This is "be careful what you wish for territory". Nervy.

If its true and we get Moyes, I think the party will be a little bit like......

boring-party.jpg

(from left to right: Smokedsalmon, Blanchflower, Abbey Yid, MK Yid)
Why am I on this when I said we should keep Redknapp and certainly not bring in Moyes?

If its true and we get Moyes, I think the party will be a little bit like......

boring-party.jpg

(from left to right: Smokedsalmon, Blanchflower, Abbey Yid, MK Yid)[/quote]
Why am I on this when I said we should keep Redknapp and certainly not bring in Moyes?[/quote]

fucking LOL

linnet_spur said:
Who is this twat Darren Lewis, writing for the Mirror? Completely disregards Redknapp's behaviour since Capello went, and ignores are horrendous end to the season, and claims the club and the fans should show more loyalty to Redknapp. Loyalty to one of the most unloyal managers about? say what?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapp-set-to-leave-tottenham-881819

Lewis is a fucking despicable cunt who should never call himself a Tottenham supporter. He wrote last summer that we should sell Modric to Chelsea too. Just fuck off you cunt.

And SSN are now saying there's only been a tiny blip at Spurs so this decision is madness, "same old Tottenham messing it up". After spending the last six months screaming about how royally we have fucked it all up.

Media wankers the lot of em.

S.L.R said:
linnet_spur said:
Who is this twat Darren Lewis, writing for the Mirror? Completely disregards Redknapp's behaviour since Capello went, and ignores are horrendous end to the season, and claims the club and the fans should show more loyalty to Redknapp. Loyalty to one of the most unloyal managers about? say what?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapp-set-to-leave-tottenham-881819

Lewis is a fucking despicable cunt who should never call himself a Tottenham supporter. He wrote last summer that we should sell Modric to Chelsea too. Just fuck off you cunt.

And SSN are now saying there's only been a tiny blip at Spurs so this decision is madness, "same old Tottenham messing it up". After spending the last six months screaming about how royally we have fucked it all up.

Media wankers the lot of em.
say-what-pl-ffffff

Thelonious said:

Ha, yeah. I can't stand him since he said Levy got it all wrong over standing up to Chelsea. I was being told by all these chavs that we were greedy for not taking 40 mill with no time to replace. And here was this supposedly Spurs journo agreeing with them.

Funny thing is, the night Harry was announced as manager I was drunk, now, the night that it comes out that he's (probably) gone, I'm drunk again.

Strange coincidence or raging alcoholism?

Back
Top Bottom