Arrys off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like this is happening. Thank you Harry Redknapp for 3 excellent years as Spurs boss on the pitch. It's been by far the best time of my Spurs supporting lifetime.

danny_rose2_1616442c.jpg

Man-City-Tottenham-Peter-Crouch

Younes-Kaboul-scores-for--006.jpg

article-1322277-0BB2A1BF000005DC-960_634x385.jpg

article-1325993-0BE1F1EC000005DC-607_634x457.jpg

_51283338_crouch_466x260reuters.jpg

Cutting_2D00_Socks_2D00_Img_2D00_Bale_2D00_Ade.jpg

Thanks for the memories. Onwards and upwards. Please not Moyes.

sammyspurs said:
Raitei said:
Right, if he has, can we stop talking about him. It'd be pointless, and like it or not, we need to move on from here.

Yeah, and if we sell Modric and Bale, lets not discuss it either

I think it's that we've talked about the merits of Redknapp going or staying ad infinitum. We'd only be rehashing old ground and just pissing each other off more and more.

I just want everyone to be friends again =[

Raitei said:
sammyspurs said:
Raitei said:
Right, if he has, can we stop talking about him. It'd be pointless, and like it or not, we need to move on from here.

Yeah, and if we sell Modric and Bale, lets not discuss it either

I think it's that we've talked about the merits of Redknapp going or staying ad infinitum. We'd only be rehashing old ground and just pissing each other off more and more.

I just want everyone to be friends again =[

Yeah I see your point....time to get behind the new man. Is this all true by the way!

:vdv:

What about all that stuff regarding AVB being highly recommended to Levy? All bullshit?

Spotted the Sky Sports tweet which makes me think it's only a matter of time. Don't mind as long as the replacement is quick and painless.

Back
Top Bottom