Arrys off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rumours goin around past few days hes been either in dubai or UAE. Also chelsea been strongly linked again. Anyone care if he goes. Hes on thin ice anyway. Who should replace him?

I call Bully Bullshit on all these rumours until I hear something concrete. This smacks of social media Chinese whispers.

Still at least we've got another Harry thread to vent on. :bmj:

Issue of contract is the biggie for me.

Harry was so busy making eyes at England I honestly think he gave fuck all care to what would happen if he was still at Spurs come July, because he never imagined he could be.

Now he's failed to make CL as well his bargaining position is weak. Levy will probably feel no need to offer him a new contract that meets Harry's expectations in either length or yearly value.

And so the chinese whispers begin. And Harry won't be moving out to UAE, he loves walking his dogs too much. Very handy though that a country that would pay him bundles is sniffing around isn't it.

personally i'd go for Rogers as first choice, i know hes inexperienced but the man plays good football, does tactics and has an air of dignity. which is something we've not had for a while, manager wise

I'd be pretty happy with either Rodgers or AVB but this is all bollocks, Harry will be with us next season.

If he were to move, which unfortunately I don't think he will, the only club I could see him moving to would be Chelsea, and I can't see them hiring him to be honest.

He seems like the kind of bloke that is comfortable with a family life, he ain't gonna up roots and move halfway across the globe. Similarly, he'd probably rather stay in Bournemouth and Bournemouth to Liverpool is considerably a longer drive than to London so wouldn't work for him.

If anyone's accurate then we'll be heading back to the DOF system, which means we'd then have two appointments to make.. Dream team or terrible twosome?

Van Gaal and Frank Rijkaard? If we going back to dof need two people who get along for it to work.

skeptical-46332567468.jpeg

Although I am prepared to be incredibly surprised. :baeshock:

There's no way in hell Harry's off to the Middle East... All Muslim countries innit... they don't DO BACON SARNIES!! and it's all Mint tea... so he can forget about finding a good decent cuppa splosh!

1882 said:
There's no way in hell Harry's off to the Middle East... All Muslim countries innit... they don't DO BACON SARNIES!! and it's all Mint tea... so he can forget about finding a good decent cuppa splosh!
Actually, in the UAE they sell pork products to non-muslims for exactly this reason!

I'm sorry- why do people think AVB would be a good replacement? I'd hate it. He was terrible- I know chavski had ego issues, but his squad selection was bizzare. Just curious to hear your reasons.

Back
Top Bottom