are you going to wembley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you going to wembley

• yes

Votes: 124 75.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 24.8%

• Total voters
Gutted I can't flights from Dublin/Work etc
Had to settle for going to Leverkusen away.. Give em hell Yids! I'll be screaming from my sofa

2cmxfrl.png

Fuck me the new stadium is really coming on.

It's all about what you prefer. Me, although I am probably a bit too old for it, cannot help but be in amongst it all. I don't mind suffering a bit in views for it.
Fuck me, half the time in the Park lane lower I have a hard time making out the play at the Paxton end.
Oh I agree. Stood on the PL for years. When I booked the tickets (first day of member's window) I was disappointed not to get them behind the goal, and a bit annoyed when they became available later on, but I wasn't going to let it spoil the day and I was surprised how good the view is from up there.

:pochfacepalm:Was supposed to be there tomorrow with my son [ up with the gods block 542 ] but now find i will be in Dorset instead so sons going with his mate instead.

Plus side, will def be at the CSKA game with both my sons. Come hell or high water, i will be there for that.

Driving down with a couple of guys from Sheffield as usual, though not my turn to drive. Pre drinks at midday and then the few hours in the car down theM1.

I’m not going to go to games if it’s cold. Fuck that, and paying for tickets when it’s on TV? I only have 7 fingers left due to frostbite when following Spurs. I lost 2 at Burnley away at the 2009 semi- final. I used to be full on, but my increasing lack of digits hinders my chances of meaningful employment.

haha, I'll be with my girlfriend and wearing an 11/12 shirt. Just find someone with a flag in block 130, unless it gets taken off me, and give me a nod! I cannot wait for this, had a dream where I went to the game, fell asleep half way through, woke up to us losing 2-1, walked out the stadium... and I was in Istanbul. So strange
I'm in 130 row 41 you better not hold that flag in front of me

Likewise. I got home at 12.30am so also had to book Thursday off (must be an age thing). I can't get the day off post-Moscow so I will probably have to leave the game well before the end. I will still be there though.

Quite pleased with the view from my 'seat' at the back of 140 (lower tier), luckily we were right on the border of the standers and the sitters.
We stood obviously.

Got home at 2.45, was at work at 8. Man up.

:allitongue:

Was in 552 right on the halfway line. Great view of the game up there. Good bunch of people around us too. I've been behind the goal before, but while the atmosphere is better, the view isn't so good.

Back
Top Bottom