are you going to wembley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you going to wembley

• yes

Votes: 124 75.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 24.8%

• Total voters
In.

Though the only other times I have seen us at Wembley were the Portsmouth and Chav semi-finals. If tonight goes the same way as those I'm handing tickets to the other two games to somebody else and taking a year out next season...

The Globe at Baker Street always tends to be a good place for Wembley games. Few pubs round the corner at Marylebone as well as The Torch sounds like it'll take all night to get a beer!
Yeah The Torch sound good, but i wont get there early enough. Going for the Baker st option

I am... but may be late as the ******* breadknife has booked a doctor's appointment at 4:30pm... so I have to cover the kids before trecking up from Surrey. First world problems, I know, but FFS.
Home alone
kevin-home-alone-zoom-fcf5c0ff-7273-43ee-a991-7ec9ac0b81c6.jpg

Yeah The Torch sound good, but i wont get there early enough. Going for the Baker st option
The torch is usually mayhem. There is some wild wild wild characters out there.

Distinguishing features. the flag that is :)
haha, I'll be with my girlfriend and wearing an 11/12 shirt. Just find someone with a flag in block 130, unless it gets taken off me, and give me a nod! I cannot wait for this, had a dream where I went to the game, fell asleep half way through, woke up to us losing 2-1, walked out the stadium... and I was in Istanbul. So strange

haha, I'll be with my girlfriend and wearing an 11/12 shirt. Just find someone with a flag in block 130, unless it gets taken off me, and give me a nod! I cannot wait for this, had a dream where I went to the game, fell asleep half way through, woke up to us losing 2-1, walked out the stadium... and I was in Istanbul. So strange
I'm in 130 row 41 you better not hold that flag in front of me

Back
Top Bottom